cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Fields in SAP Notification

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, I've seen this discursion before however I couldn't see the effective solution. Let me open this case again.

When I'm creating a new PM Notification, we have multiple tabs and some fields is marked as required. When you are on the first screen, the system will warn you that you must still populate fields in other tabs.

It only validates and ask for the fields to be populated when you are in the screen/tab. If you don't go to the specific tab/screen (second one, so on), no check is being done anymore.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Wagner,

That may be the case. You may develop a solution to check inputs needed with user exit

QQMA0014 QM/PM/SM: Checks before saving a notification

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've set some fields as mandatory (SPRO) and after that I've asked to ABAPer to develop an "Exit" and "Enhancement" (to check whether there is mandatory fields in others tabs that are not filled yet) using the "Exit QQMA0014 QM/PM/SM". So I got to solve my issue.

Tks everybody.

Wagner

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then please close the thread.

Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
To help you further:
Asume that you need to force user to fill 'Cost Center' field of the notification (type M4) which is in 'Location' Tab.
Ask your technical person to write the following code in the Include: ZXQQMU20 of user-exit QQMA0014.
code:
This prevents user from saving the notification without filling the Cost Center field of other tab.
You can write many such codes here as per your requirement.
Jogeswara Rao K
Former Member
0 Kudos

Here as well.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3359415

Please let us know whether given exit works out for you or not.

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I've set some fields as mandatory (SPRO) and after that I've asked to ABAPer to develop an "Exit" and "Enhancement" (to check whether there is mandatory fields in others tabs that are not filled yet) using the "Exit QQMA0014 QM/PM/SM". So I got to solve my issue.

Tks everybody.

Wagner

wagner_dasilvasilva
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Wagner