Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Posting 303/305 in transit with dates t-code

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All

Is there a standard t-code that lists stock in transit for transfer posting 303 movement type with the date of the 303 posting?

I can list the 'in transit' data from the MARC table but cannot get it to link to the MKPF/MSEG tables to give me a posting/document date

There must be a standard t-code for such a simple request!

Thanks in advance

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

To All

Thank you for your responses but they all appear to miss my initial questions point.

MB5T can give me stock in transit with dates (351 mvt) for Stock Transport Orders

What T-code will give me dates for 303 Transfer Posting movements?

My query is a simple logic. A 303 movement which puts the stock in transit without a corresponding 305 movement at the destination plant for the material.

Is there a link between the 303 material document and the 305 material document?

Thanks in advance

Darren

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is no connection between a 303 and a 305 movement.

MB52 report can tell you how much you have in transfer.

MB51 can be used to list all 303 and 305 movements

there is no date for the stock in transfer, and without any reference you can either just assume it is from the last movement, or you have list movements sorted by quantity to see for which movement you do not have an equal counterpart.

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurgen for the response.

It has also confirmed my fear!

You have mentioned the process that I currently adopt.

I run MB51 with mvt 303 to 306 with just the destination plant and no Sloc and then manually look for a corresponding 305 at the destination with same qty and within a close date range.

I was hoping that there would be a standard report

Thanks for advise

Regards

Darren

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is not any standard report. You have to do manually tracking else do some enhancement in delivery note.

Regards,

Bhaumik

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Update:

For anyone reference, I have rolled out training to relevant warehouse users guides on how to create standard stock transport POs (doc type YUB) using ME21N. I have also created an authorisation profile to restrict those users from creating standard POs (Type YNB) which satisfied the Procurement team concern users ordering direct from vendors.

This now gives full traceability of stock between our plants using standard MB5T report instead of using the MB1B movement type 303 and 305 for stock transfers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

you can use tcode MB5T to check the stock in transit.

Regards,
Anoop Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

use MB5T transaction code to see the stock in transit.

Here you can see the stock in transit at plant level.

Regards,

Mayank

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer Transaction Code:S_P00_07000139

Can also check in Transaction Code:MB5B

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

When you use 303 movement type stock is taken from XXX1 and the stock will be intransit.

If you check MB52 stock report it will be under "Stock in transit"

When you do movement of 305 the stock will be moved to receiving plant XXX2.

That is the reason when you do 303 movement type there will be a additional line item in MB51 against 303 but if you check storage location it will be blank.

Thanks,

Sada