cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document and Cancellation have status Canceled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

I have a problem with a Billing Document and its cancellation, both have not created accounting document.

It seems that the user has cancelled the billing document before it has created accounting document.

Now when we try to release to accounting systems gives the message :

"The document has already been completed" but no accounting document is created.

I checked both documents in table VBRK and they have Processing Status C.

What should I do to generate the accounting documents for both billing documents.I can not delete them because they have reserved a Reference number.

Thank you for your time,

Juna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juna,

As you are getting Posting Status = C (Posting document has been created); first step would be to re-check if accounting documents have indeed been created!

In VF03, give the billing document numbers (both - the billing document and the cancellation  billing document) - one after another - and check the document flow.

Is accounting document created?

Another way to check is to go to SE16N, in BKPF, give AWTYP = VBRK, AWKEY = billing document number (give leading zeros, to make the total 10 digits) and then execute.

Is there a BELNR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the document flow  and Accounting Document is not created for both documents.

I also checked BKPF table as you have indicated and no entries ( no BELNR) were found for the billing documents.

I need to create these accounting documents due to the reference number that is holding as reserved.

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Juna,

Has this occurred for other billing documents with the same billing types (for the normal billing document and for the cancellation billing document)?

If the "billing part" has been cancelled, can your client create a new billing document and a new cancellation billing document? (for that delivery)

Added:

.I can not delete them because they have reserved a Reference number.

Please explain the above.

Message was edited by: T W - added in blue color font.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our system is configured in the way that when Billing Document is created , there is a field in the Header of Billing Document  called which is populated with a serial number.

In this case since the Billing Doc is created even though no accounting document is generated the filed Reference is populated with a serial number which cannot be used or changed in the Billing Document.

This reference number ( it is like an official number) is then being copied to the invoice that is being printed.

For this reason I need the accounting documents to be created.

Juna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juna,

May i know that where you are maintaing that serial number. In case if there in no chance to create the accounting document for this billing possibilites are declare that reference serial number as cancelled one or Check the possibility of changing the status of the serial which is cautious and not recomended. Also check in all aspects if it that much sensitive.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to edit the field Reference in the Billing Document since it seems there is no way to create the accounting documents?

Thanks Juna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the first point in the following note

• Note 95614 - Correction program:missing FI documents f. invoices

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately this note is not applicable for our system version.

Juna

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, do you use standard t-codes VF01, VF11 or custom ? if custom - request abaper to help.

have you checked Environment-Changes (VF03)?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we are using standard tcodes VF01 and VF11. Environment-Changes did not display anything.

Juna

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the serial number created in IQ01 transaction?

if so you can set the serial number as INACTIVE or set DELETION FLAG,  in IQ02

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juna,

Once the document status is "c" means posting document already created it is not possible to release it to accounting. Check the possibility with FI consultant to solve the issue. As the document is cancelled create another billing document for that delivery or order.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.