cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Security for Imported SAP BW Models - Revision 53

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a question on the security for 'Imported SAP BW models into HANA Studio'. We are on Revision 53.

I have imported a DSO from SAP BW into HANA Studio.Automatically all the Analysis authorizations  have been imported as Analytical Privileges in HANA studio.

These authorizations are associated to the Infoprovider and not to the role.I have not selected any option for this, as I have not seen any pop up to chose one of the 2 options (Infoprovider,Role).

Now with the BW Imported model in HANA  (Analytic View) and the imported Analytic privileges,Should I be assigning the Analytic privileges to the users manually.Infact there are 160 Analytical Privileges imported for the DSO.

We have  Explorer views sitting on top of the HANA Analytic view and I need to impose security on this.Currently no row level security is needed.Either an User has permission to access the Explorer views created on top of this Imported DSO or User has no permission.

Any best practices/thoughts on the process/approach will be appreciated.

P.S: Already checked HANA Developer guide and Security guide.Looking for more details on this particular task

Thanks
Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Did you find answer to your question?

Regards,

Mohan Kalla.