pls help me any one ...How to add a new item tab for VA41/VA42/VA43 T.Code

Regards,

Nivas.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nivas,

Already Additional Data A and Additional Data B tab's are there and you can add custom fields in Additional Data B tab as per your requirement whatever it is. Use SAPMV45A 8309 (Header data) or SAPMV45A 8459 (Item data). Also, don't forget to modify 8309 and 8459 subscreens. Now at USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK of include MV45AFZZ do write your own logic with the help of your ABAPER in order to populate the value. Check out this link too. Hope it helps. Thanks and have a good day.

http://abapjournal.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/adding-custom-field-into-sales-document-maintenance-scre...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammarah,

I am not able to edit SAPMV45A 8309 (Header data) screen. it's asking access key... pls help me without access key how to edit the screen.

Thank u,

Nivas.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nivas,

Please ask BASIS guy to provide you the Access Key from service.sap.com. Thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are in EHP5 in ECC6.0 following would solve your issue

Sales and Distribution 02 - Business Functions (SAP Enhancement Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0) - SAP Lib...

Provide Additional Tabs (Document Header)

BADI_SLS_HEAD_SCR_CUS

Provide Additional Tabs (Document Item)

BADI_SLS_ITEM_SCR_CUS

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nivas,

Further to Moazzam and Santosh's reply. Please see below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1888172

It would be great if you explain bit as mentioned by other members.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is already two tabs with the name of additional data. You can add fields there but not a whole tab as per my understanding. What information you need to store in that tab or in simple words what is the purpose of new tab?

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide some more information ?

are you asking to add additional Tab at Item level  such as sales A, sales B... ?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Va31 tcode after reason for rejection tab i need to add schedule line one more tab...

Pls confirm any possible to use create New tab for va31 tcode...

Regards,

Nivas.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivas,

If its specifically for VA31 then please have a look over this thread. It explain well your query. Thanks.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1205382

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it, with the help of an ABAPer with knowledge and experience in developing dynpros. With the fields GROUP1 to GROUP4 in screen, and in function of values for rejection, you can manage if the field is viewed or not with SCREEN-INVISIBLE and so on. Remember the if you set as mandatory some field, it works if the user is working on this dynpro, so, perhaps you'd need to manage and additional check with userexits (for instance, when your use save the document)

For further info, see

SAP Note 209278 - Display of customer-specific fields in sales doc

SAP Note 302497 - Additional cust. fields not displayed in 'Additional data B'

SAP Note 386694 - Additional data not displayed in screen 8459 and 8309

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa