cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Incomplete logon data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We had a problem on SNC setting for RFC receiver adatper on the environement XI 3.0 SP30.

We tried to use Secure Network connection for RFC instead of  Logon data for SAP system.

We filled the SNC parameter name for my target system and we used the SNC advanced mode and filled the information of SNC parameter of target system, path to SNC library, Logon client, language...etc

After this parameter, we had error like  "can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION : : No credentials were supplied GSS-API(min): No credentials found for this name (not logged on)

could you please help us on this?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

As per SAP: The product must provide the entire functionality defined in the standard interface, the GSS-API V2 (Generic Security Services Application Programming Interface Version 2). SNC uses this interface to communicate with the external security product.

You need to check with your External Product team.

For further reference check below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e6/56f466e99a11d1a5b00000e835363f/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nabendu Sen,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I will touch with my team and reply back to you.

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandan Sen,

I have some clarifications to fill out of SNC details in RFC receiver adapter.

the SNC Partner name : I filled out by SAP SNC details.

in the SNC advanced mode : I filled out the XI system SNC details.

Is that correct way to fill out?

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , my problem was resolved for using JCO client parameters for username & pwd.

Answers (0)