cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI ABAP system data is not replicating in Solution Manager SMSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have triggered data transfer from RZ70 T-Code of BI server to Solution Manager ans it is giving following output:-

SLD DS Start Program

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_APPL_SERV

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_BCSYS

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_CLIENT

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_COMPSYS

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_DBSYS

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_GWSRV

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_HTTPSERV

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_INSTPRD

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_INSTSC

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_INSTSP

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_IPSERV

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_LIVECACHE

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_MSGSRV

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Execute program: _SLD_RFC

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Collection of SLD data finished

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Data collected successfully

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : RFC data prepared

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Used RFC destination: SLD_UC

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : RFC call successful

0: HNJSAPDEV02_BID_01                        : Batch job not scheduled

But, now even after successfully running LANDSCAPE_FETCH job (by choosing system and landscape directory), sld details are not appearing under solution manager SMSY settings.

please suggest what else is required to be checked.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarma,

I found that sld data is getting updated for ECC (ABAP) system if I follow the same process as like as BI, but the same is not happening for BI.

Please verify that you RFC to the solman system is correct from you sattelite system. Please verify by doing connection and authorization test.

If you are unsure of your RFC name also please check sdccn as the data seems not to be transferred as per your statement. Usually SLD is updated immediately.

The session refresh which is triggered by a maintenance task checks all destinations known in the list of RFC destinations

(Goto -> Settings -> Task specific settings -> RFC destinations)

Destinations from SM59 can be added to this list manually.

Once your RFC is confirmed functioning please rerun the SLD data job via RZ20 and once the data shows in SLD then you should rerun your LANDSCAPE_FETCH job.

Regards,

Johan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have cross checked the Solution Manager host entry and gateway details in in BI RZ70 while triggering data fetching. After completion of this it's not showing any error in corresponding log. Moreover SLD details of BI server is appearing in Solution Manager SLD (technical system details), which I can view through http://<solution manager IP>:<50000>/sld. But after that after fetching LANDSCAPE FETCH job, it's not fetching BI data to SMSY.

In BI , RFC is working fine. I have checked both communication test and unicode test. Authorization testing can't be performed as SLD_UC RFC is TCP/IP RFC with registered program name.

Now please suggest or you can call me on +91 9766897144 for clearing any more ambiguities.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it solved? If not, you can execute SMSY_FETCH_SYSTEM_UPDATE report in Solution manager to fetch data from SLD to SMSY. You can check note 1468559 .

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sry for not updating the message..

Our problem got solved after upgrading ST-PI and ST-API in both solman and BI server.

Regards,

Nitu.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu,

Did U cross check with details entered in RZ70 in BI systems.like Host name of solution Manager server and Gateway Details.

try to check the log file of SLD job at the bottom.some times it shows successfully but at the bottom u can see the some errors or warnings.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

942250 note is not applicable for our solution manager. Job details of landscape fetch job:-

Job started

Step 001 started (program RSGET_SMSY, variant , user ID SOLMAN_BTC)

Job finished

I found that sld data is getting updated for ECC (ABAP) system if I follow the same process as like as BI, but the same is not happening for BI.

Dear Luis,

We are using Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1, where there is no LMDB concept.

Regards,

Nitu

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu,

Try to delete the BI system from SMSY and rerun the Job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the above conversation, I could sense, you are using solution manager local SLD.

if this is the case, you no longer required SLD data for fetch the ABAP system details. SLD intended for JAVA instance.

It would be comes via RFCs, Create the system manually in SMSY using the system setup wizard, and generate all the needed RFC.

check the sources SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager Setup - Connect Managed Systems to SLD

SAP Community Network Wiki - SAP Solution Manager Setup - Managed_Systems

Thanks

Jansi

former_member206167
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear Sarma,

Please check that job SAP_LMDB_LDB_0000000001 is running, if not, Schedule it for data to be replicated from SLD to LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you see the technical system details under http://<IP of solman>: <port>/sld ?

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I can, but not under SMSY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitu,

Please check whether ST-PI and ST-A/PI components are available in your BI system or not, if not apply the same from 000 client in BI server and reschedule the job fetching both in BI and Solman (landscape_fetch).

Please update once you perform the same.

Regards,

Nilutpal.

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sarma,

What is the level of your solution manager ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

It's Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 where ST is of level 23.

Regards,

Nilutpal

shriramcse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

Is the right SLD setuped in system Preparation,check that once.

Check this note Note 942250 - SMSY: Copying instances from SLD & also check the CR content.

Please provide the job log of LANDSCAPE_FETCH job.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that technical system details and all are appearing under http://<solution manager>:50000/sld , but the same is not getting replicated under smsy .

Please suggest. It's little bit urgent !! Thanks in advance

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post the job log for LANDSCAPE_FETCH job?

Regards,

David