cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC 10 - Log on error - YOU DO NOT HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO ANY ENVIRONMENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have installed BPC 10 SP02 on BW731 which is equivalent to SP09 of BW 730 successfully. when I login with installation user, I can access the environment, but when trying to logon with another user with BW rights and BPC flex client and UM user roles, system throws an error saying "YOU DO NOT HAVE AUTHORIZATION TO ANY ENVIRONMENTS" and closes the browser.

The user has been assigned to the environment and given all possible access (except SAP_ALL which can not be given).

content activation log is fine. Am I missing something here? your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Surya Tamada.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved.

The below two roles have been partially assigned

POA_BUI_FLEX_CLIENT & POA_BUI_UM_USER

When I check in SU01 I see these roles assigned but when checked in PFCG they are not. This is the main reason why there is this authorization failure.

My special thanks to Ashwin and Raman for their support.

Regards,

Surya Tamada.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashwin_kulkarni2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Please refer to the following SAP Note. It might help you. This SAP note is released for web client issue.

Note 1854147 - To Roll back the corrections of 1840864 Note

- Ashwin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Can you enlighten, how is this note relevant in this case?... as I am able to login with a user (with SAP_ALL access) but not with the other user with out such access.

Regards,

Surya Tamada.

ashwin_kulkarni2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Announcement from SAP - After the installation of BPC 10 SP10 (CPMBPC 800 Level 0010 / 801 Level 0003), if you log into the web client you will get the message: "You are not authorized to use this environment".

To fix this issue, install SAP Note 1854147. This is mandatory for BPC 10 SP10 (CPMBPC 800 Level 0010 / 801 Level 0003).

Can you run UJA_DATA_CHECKER on the environment shell using SE38 t-code and check for possible errors?

You may also want to see if your shell is properly activated or not? It might be because of missing shell. Run UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT to activate the shell correctly.

- Ashwin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for the speedy answer.

firstly we are on sp09, hence this should not be a problem.

we installed BPC on sandbox environment which is working fine, when we installed on dev system this problem exists.

just to remind, I am able to login with a user which has SAP_ALL assigned, but not with a user without such access.

anymore guidance is much appreciated!

Regards,

Surya Tamada

ashwin_kulkarni2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What roles does other users have? are these roles assigned to users POA_BUI_FLEX_CLIENT & POA_BUI_UM_USER.

It looks like it is either related to roles and profiles assignment to user or  related to shell. Do you face same problem with other shells as well?

- Ashwin.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Please Check/compare installation users roles with another user roles. you will know role which one missing.

take basis help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have done that already. the only change is SAP_ALL which is not possible to be given to the user. except that everything else matches.

Regards,

Surya Tamada.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Please go thru below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2142714

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already checked this thread and is of no help. we are currently on SP02 of BPC 10 on BW731.

Regards,

Surya Tamada.