cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA Escalation - Email is not shooted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we want to use the functionallity to sending emails if the IRT or MPT is reached.

I read the SAP ITSM- Service Level Agreements- How to guide and do the configurations that are described.

But the email is not created. I look it up in TX: scot -> No mail is in there.

Do you have any idea what i can do?

Thank you

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We implemted sap note 1771607 and now it works 🙂

Thanks for your help.

Robert

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

you should check the action logs in SLG1. Check directly after the message was created and during the time the escalation mail is supposed to be send. To make error analysis easier you might want to change your SLA times to very low numbers so that you don't have to wait that long.

Check for the user that created the message, but also for the user under which the SLA background check runs. It might be that no email address to send an email to could be determined. Or no email address from which the message is sent. Or the user is missing authorisations. If you have problems understanding the message please post it here.

Regards,

Manon Ruehmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is very difficult to get, without any trace, only email is nt generation or SLA also not determined properly.

have you got any error or warning on action logs. there are ample of notes in service marketplace, related to bug fix in sla determination.

Have you checked.Please review the sap note 1681942,1772624,1659388.

Please update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thank you Jansi,

I checked the sap notes, but they can not help.

The SLA determination works fine, also the calculating. The creating of mails works, if I click manually in the Web-UI of these actions. Is there a time period for these two actions, or is there someting to change in the conditions?

Could you tell me where and what for action logs i can check to solve teh problem?

thanks for reply

robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I start the action manually over the CRM-UI it works and I recieve a mail.

I use the standard action YMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_ESC and YMIN_STD_SLA_MPT_ESC  (I copied SMIN to YMIN)

Is there something to configure in the conditions of the action?