Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change history in GRC 10 AC

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am very confusing, where should i found the change history of all activities in GRC 10 AC,

I have seen Change log in two sections,

1. 1. Goto -> Reports and Analytics -->Access Management -->Change Log Report.

and second one

1. 2.Goto -> Reports and Analytics -->Audit Reports-->Change Log Report.

So i used above two ways but i didn’t find any change log ..

Test scenario.

1. 1. Mitigated one user and then removed from mitigation assignment.

In this case there is no change history available in the system

1. 2. Mitigated One Role ,changed control monitor and then removed from mitigation assignment.

In this case there is no change history available in the system.

in the both the above cases i didn't find the change history.

Please help me regarding this .

is there any config required or any way to find the change history of all the activities in GRC 10 AC

thanks in advance.

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jitan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

As of now product does not have change history you are looking for.

The only change history mitigation assignment supports is: "  and "Updated on what time"

Thanks & Regards,

Jitan Batra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you try slg1 , slg2 Tcodes for logs ?

Thanks ,

Munish

0 Kudos

Please try with Reports and Analytics/Audit Reports/Change Log Report. The Report is designed in such a manner in which you need to mention the changed on dates and the object (like Function ,Controler ,Owner ,Risk) for which you need to see the change Log.

Specifying only the date criteria is not sufficient as it is necessary to mention the object also  for which you want to analyze the change.

So please check the change log by specifying both criterias and let me know the result.

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana,

I tried the same ,I want to know ,if i select the Date Range( Like From Date  --To Date)  i need to see all changes made in GRC 10(Like Function ,Mitigating Controls ,Owner ,Risk, Owner Assignments ...etc)

thanks,

Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

whe you firstly open the report Reports and Analytics/Audit Reports/Change Log Report, it will only show "Changed On" criteria. This criteria alone will not return any results. You need to click on PLUS icon and add at least one more criteria (like Function ,Controler ,Owner ,Risk). Let me know if this is not working for your,

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

Even if I add one criteria clicking on plus icon, it doesn't return any result. Any idea of how can I update this report?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Andreia,

It should work if you have Change On criteria, and another object like Function, Controler, Owner, Risk). Are able to opena ticket with GRC support?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

As lots of reports uses offline data, Make sure batch Risk analysis job is completed.

Thanks

Kailash