Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial lot assigning in Inspection point

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My requirement for Inhouse Inprocess inspection are as follows,

I want to create a Production order for 5 Ea, for 1st month i will produce 2 Ea for this production order and for the next month i will manufacuture remaining 3 Ea for the same production order. In routing i will create the "Inspection Characterstics" with Inspection point - quantity based inspection.

My issues are

1. How to assign the Partial lots with inspection points in the Routing, so that i can inspect each quantity of production order as  5 inspection points

2. How UD should be done for each quantity of production order as an individual inspection point. Is it possible to do UD for 5 partial lots for an single inspection lot

3. System should not create an extra inspection point for 6th quantity, as my total production order quantity is only for 5 Ea and even if i am trying to create inspection point exceeding the total production order quantity, system should display error message.

4. What is the usage of the field "Partial Sample No. for Inspection Charac. in Task List" in the inspection characterstics tab of Task list ?  Should i enter the total partial lot as 5 Ea here ?

Kindly clear the issue even if this is as silly query

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Inspection point 150 (Generated insp. point, quantity or time)

If you want Partial Qty 1 then you need to maintained Quantity related as 1 EA in interval field in QM data.

With this setting system generated 1 Inspection lot with origin 03. At the time of result recording screen, system pop up screen after clicking required Operation. There is Assigned Insp. Points button, you can see no. of Partial qty. sample depend on the Order after 1 ea qty.

You can select the required partial lot & record the result.

For only one inspection lot, you can made the UD for single lot only.

Please try this in Development server..