cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI ASYN Scenario JDBC to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Scenario is every 15 mintues i need to poll one table and get data from oracle table and update in SAP.

My Design is JDBC to Proxy

My JDBC Structure is :

My Sender Structure

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_Ret xmlns:ns0="urn:sam.com:Result_Tl">

<row>

<TRANS_ID></TRANS_ID>

<DATE></DATE>

<DESTINATION_ID></DESTINATION_ID>   

</row>

</ns0:MT_Ret>

Iam Getting data from Oracle.I got the payload from XI and tested in MM but target side value is getting supressed.When iam sending data to SAP also I have the same structure.I am not able to find actual issue.Please hel me in this regard

Thanks,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take source payload from MONI and debug your mapping,make sure that you have mapped correctly and souce JDBC has data and JDBC adapter should pick up data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I have attached the screenshot of the issue.Iam getting Data from Oracle but in mapping its get supressed and empty value is going to SAP.Please let me know what have gone wrong

Thanks,

Dinesh

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like something wrong with your JDBC structure..The XML structure should not be in red on the left tab.

Pls check

Regards

Krishna

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Most probably the table structure and message type do not match and that's the reason your target structure is not populated. Check if field names match. Check from the adapter what is picked up and what is the difference in message type.

hope it helps!

Ambrish

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Can you please cross check the below parameters in your sender channel?

Document Name : Message Type

Document Namespace : Message type Namespace.

Regards,

Hareesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for your input.Its working fine now.Issue is because of Messagetype Namespace.I though its non mandatory..Its working fine after giving the namespace

Thanks,

Dinesh Babu

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh - Thanks for the confirmation and appreciate if you can close this thread

Regards,

Hareesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Bhavani_Baisani
Participant
0 Kudos

Check the both sender and target structures occurrences should be correct.check may be any context problem.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Please attach the screenshot of the message mapping and provide details on what error you are getting while testing in message mapping.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the following..

1) Are you doing update in the channel after select? so that same data is not read again in the next polling cycle?

2) Are you using proxy in the receiver side? Did you check the proxy configuration between PI and SAP.

3) If the message is suppressed? check the queue in PI as well see it in SXMB_MONI and see at what step the message is failing...

4) The message could even fail in the mapping step or call adapter step. Get the more error stack from MONI for further proceeding.