Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF06 - Not creating invoices

former_member524427
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue regarding VF06 transaction. Few deliveries are getting billed & few deliveries are not getting billed.

When i check the log in V.21, the error log shows 'Delivery & is currently being processed", for 100+ deliveries that were not processed.

There are no other batch jobs running at the same time. The VF06 job runs after office hours.

I tried scheduling the job at a different time but still the same issue - Delivery & is currently being processed' - appears.

Please note: The user is able to create invoices for ALL deliveries without any issues, in VF06 when run MANUALLY.

I am not sure, what else could be the reason for the error - 'Delivery is currently being processed'.

Please help.

With warm regards

Narain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check in VTFL ,in Field " Positive and Negative Quantity " what you have maintained over here .

Note : I have seen some posts related to Delivery being processed Problems .They were saying ,problem is getting when they have maintained " Zero " in the Field " Positive and Negative ".

Thanks,

Naren

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narain,

please check the SAP note 833111 describing the circumstances leading to missing billing and message VF342.

Best regards,

Ivano.