cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection option in Adobe forms

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to pass multiple employee id to view employee profile. Please help me to pass selection parameter in adobe forms and let me know the way to view each employee in separate page.

Thanks

Rizvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NagaPrakashT
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rizvi,

Retrieve multiple employee details in Print Program and pass these information as INTERNAL table

to the adobe form interface.

By using Conditional Break property of subforms you can print each employee information on each page. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I have created a WDA application link on ESS which displays bonus letter for each employee logged into ESS, But now i have a requirement to create a report which prints these forms for given set of employees, i.e. each letter should be displayed one below the other for each employee in a single Adobe form. I tried using the Conditional Break property as stated above but the ‘Insert Sample Expression’ appears in display mode.

How can i acheive the desired functionality to print letters of multiple employees on one form.

Thanks in Advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rizvi,

Can you evaluate more on what you are trying to do?

OKay i assume you have multiple employee ID in your print program and you want to print each of the employee details using smart form.

You can do this

1. In your print program, create a table contains employee detail. Field 1 PERNR, Field 2 VORNA, Field 3 NACHN, .. Populate all the required info into this table.

2. Create Adobe form and Adobe form interface. Under form interface > import section, create a import parameter with the same type with table structure of your employee details table in print program. Design your adobe form to display all the records in the table.

3. Code in your print program and by passing the employee details to it.

Step by step example,

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Call+Adobe+Form+through+ABAP+Program

Alternatively,

1. Pass a table contains all employee ID, do the coding in form interface initialize method to retrieve others employee details

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li