cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conflicts between add-on st 400 and support packages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

i am applying sp for solman7.0 with ehp1 .while applying sap_basis i am getting error

conflicts between add-on st 400 and support packages.kindly refer the screen shot and help me to resolve this issue

Regards

uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

About SCN is for general SAP Community Network discussions only.

To get a quick (or any) response, create your new discussion in a space related to your query.  This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it.  The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces.

Where does this discussion belong (space)?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you used the MOPZ to calcolate the stack to apply?

Maybe that before to run the SPAM transaciont to apply the patch you have o run SAINT to load some add-on o whatother, but if you look at the log in general it is clear what component is missing.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Conflicts with Add-On ST usually means that you are trying to apply an unsupported Support Package level of SAP ABA and SAP BASIS. What is the ABA and BASIS you try to implement?

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

No screenshot attached. For which package are you getting the error message??

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i am going to upgrade sap_basis from level 8 to 11

can you please suggest me the pre requisites for  this

former_member189797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

Please check the prerequisite of the package using the below steps:

http://service.sap.com/swdc

--> search for Software downloads

--> Search for the package for Eg. SAPKB70210

--> Click on view content info (Second flipped page icon).

Here check the import conditions and expanded attribute.

Regards,

Gaurav

Nicolas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uday Bhaskar,

To update your system, it is better to apply Support Pack Stack than Support Pack. As Matteo Stocco said, the best way is to use the MOPZ to calculate the correct Support Pack Stack.

If you want to update only the SAP_BASIS component, click on the info link next to the file :

Then, click on x Condition(s) :

The list of prerequisites are displayed.

Best Regards, Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it si possible the better things is to use the MOPZ of SolutionManager to calculate le quee and put the necessary software in the download basket.

In any case when you try to calculate the quee with transaction SPAM there is a log that you can review and tell you witch prerequisite is not sattisfied.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It looks to me like you need to create an XML file with Maintenance Optimizer and choose as target product version Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 SPS29, which is the stack including Netweaver 7.0 EHP1 SPS11.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño