cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post net value into revenue account

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to post net value into revenue account so i created a condition with requirement 2 and calculation type 2 and check statistical for price and discounts but at sales order net value is 0. so how can i do that ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Muhammad,

Please follow below step to post only NETW to the revenue account.

1. Put Stastical indicator for PR00 and your discount condition type
  2. Insert a new Step after Discount condition Type 

Step - 210 and dont assing any condition type but give description as " Net Value for Item" or something like that  and add Subtotal as 'D' and nothing else.

3,  As far as your NETW condition Type is concern Remove 'From" and "To" value and maintain alternative condition Type as '12'  and add Account Key as  ERL. Please remove requirement value '2' and it should be blank. 

Please follow above procedure and hope it will fulfill your requirement.

Please reward point if it fulfill your requirement.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Avoid asking like this and if I happen to see again next time in your post, all your points would be removed. Try to stick to forum rules

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohamed,

Good post!

Thank you!

and maintain alternative condition Type as '12'  

Could you please convey why Alt cal type 12 should be set? (for this NETW condition type, in the pricing procedure)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T W,

According to my requirement and Mohamed Nassem solution i used subtotal d (Value transfer to XWORKD) with subtotal net value and marked statistical for price and discounts and at NETW i used calculation type 12 which is ( XWORKD - XWORKE ) so NETW will be the same value as subtotal net value so that i can post it to revenue account.

sorry for my bad English

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muhammad,

Thank you for your post!

I looked in to your pricing procedure that you had pasted earlier. (this is before adding description "Net value for Item").

The issue was you were getting double the amount (as NETW), this was solved by putting all the prices and discounts as statistical (except for NETW).

Remove the requirement and al cal type from condition type NETW.

Put the account key along the condition type NETW.

This would also be a solution to  your issue.

In other words, no need for inserting description "Net value for Item" with subtotal and then making condition type NETW value equal to this value in the subtotal (D) with al cal type 12.

Please test and let us know.

Side comment - If the requirement is to post the amount in a G/L account,

- first get the correct value of the condition type

- second, with the help of account key (and other account determination elements) set up the account determination.

Subtotal is not needed for the above requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T W,

When i did that NETW amount became zero (don't know why) but when i inserted subtotal net value and assigned calculation type NETW amount equaled the amount in net value.

for my requirement i wanted to post net value into revenue account without posting price and discounts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  TW,

Hope you are doing fine....  As already explained by Muhammad Since the requirement was to post the net value to the G/L account instead of Pricing and Discount condition seperately, i have suggested above changes in PP. Since Pricing and Discount types are marked as statistical , alternative calculation type is a mandatory requirement with value '12" (XWORKD-XWORKE) . Here XWORKD means Subtotal 'D' and as you suggested if subtotal is not used then NETW value will become zero. I hope you are requested to remove subtotal (Net value of item) and directly deriving value with Alternative Calculation type '12' . Please correct me if am wrong and also welcome all your valuable suggestion.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohamed, Muhammad,

Many thanks for your posts!

The point is clear -

as you suggested if subtotal is not used then NETW value will become zero. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Thanks for your reply and valuable point......

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Muhammad,

I have checked various details in pricing in IDES and below is the explanation for - to populate a value for condition type NETW, a routine in Al Cal Typ is required:

NETW is a condition type which does not have an access sequence.

Therefore no condition record can be maintained.

The other way to have the value, is to manually maintain a value for this condition type, in the sales order. But in NETW (in V/06) it has been setup that is not possible to manually maintain a value for this condition type.

Therefore, to have a value for this condition type, a routine (code) in field Al Cal Type is required.

This code shall instruct the system to pick up the value for NETW from which field.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As my all Friends said ,pleas share your Pricing Procedure then no one get confusions on this and also you will get correct answers in quickly .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already posted iy

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which condition type you are using? What is condition category? As suggested by Krishna please check the functionality and calculation of standard pricing procedure and try to follow the same. Try with removing static tick and calculation type 2. If possible paste the screens of V/08 your pricing procedure and VA01 calculation.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

in net value field conditions pr00, zcmd and netw are calculated so it net value was calculated twice and I want to post only netw to revenue account

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Why you didnt maintain Account key for Basic Price ( ERL) as well as for Discounts ( ERS ) .we need to maintain these parameters for concerning condition types .

Please read below lines careful about Condition Type NETW .

Formula '25' computes the value of the condition line to be equal to the value in subtotal '1' minus tax.

Formula '25' was delivered along with condition type NETW to compute the value of the goods when tax is part of the price. Reference standard delivered pricing procedure RVAB01 'Tax included in price' .So,for Condition Type NETW , doesnt work Routine 2 ( Net Value ) in Alt.Calculation Type .

Ex: PR00 is having Base Price with included Tax then NETW will show Net Value without considering tax amount .

Note : 1. Please check Condition Type NETW Functionality in V/06 as which Fields It has what type Values main Calculation Type and Condition Category .

2. I think ,whatever you have updated Pricing Procedure is not matching with Sales Order condition Types .Please check once again .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

I want to have condition that calculate price - discounts then post this condition into revenue account without posting price and discounts

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already highlighted by Naren, you didn't maintain any account keys for your revenue condition types.

Second, May I know what is the qty you have in the order? Actually, your NETW is showing correctly, i don't see anything wrong in that. (PR00 - ZCMD) = NETW. So, as per this = 300 - 6 = 294. If you think this is wrong, then check 2 points: What is the qty in your order, second, do you have any alternative UoM in your material master.

Maintain revenue account key to NETW also, you have not shared complete screenshots. Please share full V/08 and sales order level pricing as well.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1.Order qty is 2 so,it has multiplied with 150 rs ,so you got 300 EGP.

2.ZCMD-Discount percentage is 2% then got 6 rs .

3.Under ZCMD,I am seeing 3 rs then it has multiplied with qty 2 then you got 6 EGP  .In PP ,you maintained 102 to 199 for discounts so,b/w 102 to 199 ,you had only one condition type that is existed ZCMD.

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Please ucheck statistical indicator . If you activated stastical indicator that condition type will not be consider for net value calculation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

I did that but it calculate price twice.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to share your pricing procedure screenshots? I guess you have done, some mistakes in your PP. Why don't cross check against RVAA01- Standard pricing procedure and do corrections accordingly?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Please share your V/08 PP screenshot and also the calcualtion done in sales order.