Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetching data from MBO in native IOS app

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SupDevelopers,

What I am trying is that i have simple push pull application where i want to fetch data from MBO and show that in drop down menu in application the application part is not an issue but real problem starts when i start the connectivity as i a new to SUP environment but some how i managed that with the help of my colleague now i am stuck up at fetching data from imported MBO files to the front end so i am expecting some help from you guys and help me out a good reference would also do the work and reference for punching data back to the system would be a plus.

I am using SUP 2.1.2,xcode,BAPI's for various fields.

Thanks &regards

Fenil Doshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through the tutorials.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8803#section2

- Midhun VP

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I have gone through that it is good tutorial and by refering that i am developing one native IOS application and got stuck on how to post data to SAP backend the program crashes when i do the MBO opeartion call from my native IOS app.If you want i have the code posted below..

form=[[mRecruitDemoloadData alloc]init];   //MBO object initialisation

if ([password.text isEqualToString:rPassword.text] && [email.text isEqualToString:rEmail.text])

{

[form setCreateUserFIRST_NAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",fname.text]];

[form setCreateUserSECOND_NAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",sname.text]];

[form setCreateUserLAST_NAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",lname.text]];

[form setCreateUserDATE_OF_BIRTH:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",finalDate]];

[form setCreateUserNATIONALITY:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelCountry.text]];

[form setCreateUserUSERNAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",username.text]];

[form setCreateUserPASSWORD:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",password.text]];

[form setCreateUserMOBILE_NO:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",mobile.text]];

[form setCreateUserEXP_YRS:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",exp.text]];

[form setCreateUserEDUCATION_FIELD:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelFieldOfEducation_text.text]];

[form setCreateUserEDUCATIONAL_LEVEL:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelEducationalLevel_text.text]];

[form setCreateUserEMAIL:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",email.text]];

[form setCreateUserGROUPEVENT:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"India"]];

[form setCreateUserFUNCTIONAL_REA:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelFunctionalArea_text.text]];

[form save];

[form createUser:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",username.text] withEDUCATION_FIELD:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelFieldOfEducation_text.text] withFUNCTIONAL_REA:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelFunctionalArea_text.text] withNATIONALITY:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelCountry.text] withEXP_YRS:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",exp.text] withLAST_NAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",lname.text] withSECOND_NAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",sname.text] withFIRST_NAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",fname.text] withMOBILE_NO:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",mobile.text] withDATE_OF_BIRTH:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",finalDate] withEDUCATIONAL_LEVEL:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",labelEducationalLevel_text.text] withUSERNAME:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",username.text] withEMAIL:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",email.text] withPASSWORD:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@",password.text]];

[form submitPending];

while ([mRecruitDemoMRecruitDemoDB hasPendingOperations]) {

[NSThread sleepForTimeInterval:1];

}

[mRecruitDemoMRecruitDemoDB synchronize];

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error you are getting. Please device logs for it.

Keep a break point in the RFC (used for operation) and check whether it is triggering or not.

Also please check what is the error in SUP logs.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.