Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Message monitoring in SAP PI 7.3.1 Java Stack only

former_member257758
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

We are using SAP PI 7.3.1 Single stack. My question is where do you find/monitor the Target message?  I went to through few forums some one mentioned to check in Receiver CC ( But I did not find there).

EX: My scenario is JDBC--> Proxy.

I have verified in Monitoring-->Message Monitor and Monitoring-->Communication Channel Monitor , I have verified in all the components PI monitor, But I am able to see only source message, I am not able to see target message after mapping. (I have verified both CC logs).

I have verfied the log, It shows Inbound/Oubound direction, but both the logs are showing the same steps.

But when I verify the same message in SXMB_MONI, I am seeing the tartget message , But I want to see both source and taget message in SAP PI so that I would verify my mapping is working fine.

Pls advice.

Thanks

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think message staging is missing...so u can enable the same

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/11/06/message-staging-and-logging-optio...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manigram
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Monitoring-->Adapter Engine-->Message Monitoring-->(Select the date )Message status overvie-->click the Open message button it ill navigate to anothe window . there you can get versions and payload by clicking payload button.

Regards,

Manigandan

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Generally, we can monitor the messages content in CC monitoring by clicking on the Receiver communication channel. just below to that we can see the message id, which are processed successfully.

just click on that message ID and go to message content and click on main document, you will find your target message here.

CC monitoring--> receiver cc--> msg id--> Msg content--> main document--> target msg.

or

did you check the pipeline steps?

there you can find the source message before mapping and target message after call adapter.

so click on message, it will take you to the pipeline steps.

check the payload of call adapter, which contains the target message.

Hope it will helpful..

Regards

Bhargava krishna