cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status profile - inactive status are visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

In CRM status, that cannot be set, also are not visible in operation.

In Solution Manager I do the same customizing settings and inactive status are still visible, althought you cannot set them.

With inactive status I refer to status that are out of inferior y superior limit in status profile.

Customer requierement is that status are not visible - as in CRM. How can I do this in Solution Manager? Is  there a customizing option? Or do I have to implement any badi?

Best regards,

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Cristina.

Am I right that your issue is about visibility of statuses in drop-down list in CRM UI?

For example you have status profile with statuses A,B,C, D and F.

And in status C you want to see in drop-down list statuses B and D, and to make invisible A and F?

If I am right - you can do this in transaction crmbs02 by changing Lowest status number and Highest status number in your status profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Artem,

you are absolutly right about my requierement. We have implemented these lowest and highest status numbers in our status profile. I know it works like this in CRM. But in Solution Manager it does not make status invisible, it makes them only unsettable - but still visible in light grey.

I did not really expect there was a difference between CRM and Solution Manager regarding Status profile. Now I am in trouble, because the customer really does not want to see status A and F (example above). 

Maybe SAP Fan is right and I have to implement some Badi, but I do not know which.

Best regards,

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is very strange, because in our system it works.

Here you can see status profile ZMIN0001:

So due to this table when the incident has status New only three statuses (except for the New) should be visible in drop-down list for further processing: Withdrawn (№15), In Process (№20) and Closed by Support (№21).

When I create message and open the list - I can see only these statuses:

And I didn't activate any BADI for this.

Best regards,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cristina,

Did you try with authorization object ? Check auth. object B_USERSTAT AND B_USERST_T.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/B_USERSTAT

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMAUTH/B_USERST_T

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Fan,

Thanks for your answer. I have studied the links, but I did not get quite clear how this should solve my problem:

I want to limit my user to see status C while I am in status A, but let him see status C when he is with status B.

The user is already limited to set status C while he is with status A, and he is allowed to set it with status B.
My requierment is "only" to have unsettable status invisible, as it is standard in CRM.

Best regards,

Cristina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cristina,

If authorization objects aren't fulfilled your requirements you should talk to ABAP Developer...

BR,

SAPFan