cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block disappears if Header Text is entered in an sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

The billing block entered manually  in the CS Billing Request Document will disappear once we do some changes in the Document ,i.e If any text (Order Text)   is entered in the document. Any one can help me with this issue .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I guess, some user exits have been implemented to do that. Please check with your ABAPer. Sure he can help you to figure out that. 

Best regards,

KangArun

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

What is the issue?

What help do you want from the members?

the CS Billing Request Document

Is this a sales order? Which transaction codes are you using?

Before you do any changes, ask the business (a user) who can explain to you the reason for this happening.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont can you share the screen shot of this problem .

I have maintained header text ,I can see the Billing Block inner view sales order at Sales Tab .

Note : you are getting this when you change text only or any another things .please share some info on this .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

This is the standard SAP behaviour. Why don't you take help from your Abaper and try to do some changes in the newly created order in debug mode. This way you can understand the cause for the issue. As already highlighted by others, this should be because of any exits used.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

This would not happen in standard function, please check for the Va01 transaction if any user exit is activated.

Go to CMOD and search for relevant project name.

Thanks!

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

I'm 101% sure that it's happening due to some logic in MV45AFZZ User Exit. Can you please check if VBAK-FAKSK is set to initial in the coding. Do check the same and update with your findings. Thanks and have a good day.