cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CBTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for the question. If i'm wrong please give me a tipp about the right location.

CBTA has been installed on our solution manager and configured according to note #1763697. I also installed the CBTA Client on my machine.

After entering all data for a new testcase and hitting 'Record' from TCE, the CBTA Client starts up and, after a few seconds, gives the following error:

CL_AGS_SMT_TCE_TAOPROG->START_SUT_SESSION:Unable to start SUT session.

All the process steps like 'Save Process Flow Analysis' or 'Generate Test' in the Client are labeled 'canceled'. See also attached screenshot.

I have no idea what this means and how to resolve the error, neither has our Basis team. So i hope that someone here in scn has a hint for me.

Thank you in advance

Magnus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello Magnus,

I would like to refer you to this document. It is a well described document from Christophe Aubert about how to fix this error.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-47653

We've also had this error but after some help from SAP we were able to fix our configuration and CBTA is working for us.

Good luck an best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Can you please help me by sharing what help did SAP provide to resolve the error.

I have refered to the post and have made the necessary implementation of mentioned SAP notes

Thanks.

Kavita

0 Kudos

Hello Kavita,

we used a SAP Call to get assistance from SAP. They had access to our system and showed us the necessary steps to make CBTA work.

They gave us the recommendation to name the business RFC destinations something like CBTA_*. Also it is important that the user you use in the business destination is the same user you entered in the user credentials UI. Our problem was solved by showing us, that we had the wrong value in the message server column in these user credentials UI table.

It could also help to open the transaction SLG1 in your Solution Manager System and to have a look at your Logs.

If this didn't help I would recommend you to open a SAP Call and attach your CBTA Frontend Log Files and the output from the SLG1 transaction. If you want to, you can also add these information files to this discussion.

Good luck and best regards,

Christoph

Message was edited by: Christoph Menke

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kamil,

I implemented the two SAP notes mentioned and performed the manual corrections mentioned in the note. Still I am unable to login to the managed system from CBTA.

Please help

Thanks and Regards,

Kavita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the HOST Name is mentioned at 3 places:

1. Technical RFC... starting with TST*

2 RFC mentioned in the System Data Container

3. Users defined in the 'Test User Credentials'

hope this resolves your error

AjayHS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the error CBTA is unable to connect to SUT (system under test), have you tried to checking if the RFC used in SDC is able to connect to Test system ?

Thanks,

Aj