cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view inbound delivery in GTS 7.2?

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a way to view inboundd delivery in GTS 7.2?

Thanks,
Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

skolli001
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Satish, Thanks for your response. This seems to be the right note and we will implement this.

Regards,

Sri

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Please see OSS note 1044107.

Regards,

Satish

skolli001
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Satish, We are having same issue with duplicate inbound deliveries in CORREF table. Were you able to solve this issue?

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Check in the table  /SAPSLL/CORREF

Regards

Ali

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

Thanks

As you can see from my previous response, I have duplicate line items showingf in worklist for declaration before GR.

Here are the entries in table /SAPSLL/CORREF, are you able to tell if something is wrong with the entries?

Regards,5-14-2013 12-57-00 PM.jpg

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Assuming that you have transferred the IBD as a DTAVI Customs Document (for Declaration before GR), then just view it in the same way as a Customs Declaration.  You can use the Search Help to find the document via the ERP Delivery Number.

I hope that helps, but somehow I think you might have follow-up questions..?

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Can I view the IBD like a sales order or an outbound delivery like in "Display Existing documents". They're created as customs document but not the IBD so I can't view it.

Reason I need to view the IBD -> I'm seeing duplicate line items in the worklist on declaration before GR but to analyze, I must at least "view" the IBD.

Thanks,

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Yes, please see my answer above.  Usually the Document Number will start with '66..' (of course, that's configurable).

Regards,

Dave