cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail to Mail Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going to do a POC for a Mail to Mail scenario.

My requirement is that --

1.  One mail will come without any attachment .To specify the scenario , lets take the below information will be in the body of the mail ---->

Name :

Address :

Phone :

Company :

Salary :

2 .  The information of the body of the mail will be taken in the outbound side .

3.   I want to use mail adapter in the receiver side as well , but here receiver will get a mail with the information extracted from the body of the sender mail

as a  attachment.

Please give a some idea to start the configuration of the scenario ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am referring this document from the starting and the sender mail adapter is configured just as it is in the document .

But still facing the same problem .

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Apu,

Try the below steps:

1. I will suggest not to use Mail package to the reciver side. Create your target structure based on your attachment.

2. Populate your target structure based on your content value.

3. Configure your receiver mail adapter - use keep attachment and also use payload swap bean in your module parameter.

/AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhradeep ,

As of now , I am bother about sender side only . I will take care of receiver side later.

Whatever issues I have said is for sender side only as sender communication channel is not picking up the mail and not creating the payload .

abhradeepbasu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Apu,

Configure the Sender mail Adapter and popuate the mail body in a dummy field of your structure.

Configure the receiver mail adapter and use this dummy structure as an attachment for your receiver mail adapter.

Let me know it it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain what do you mean by "populate the mail body in a dummy field of your structure."

I have used the URL as pop://Mailservername .

Is it ok ?

pedro_baroni3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

Thank you foe your valuable input.

The scenario has been created but problem is that when I am opening the sender communication channel its showing the following error -

"exception caught during processing mail message; java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out"

Can you tell me what could be the possible error .

Thanks,

Apu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did u make a search on SDN??

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-16143

Thanks

Amit Srivastava