cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement "Processing status"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

can you explain me how the "processing status" box at item level in scheduling agreement works? I have a scheduling agreement where the fields "overall status" and "delivery status" in that box are not shown. Do you know when thery are displayed and when they are not?

Thank you very much,

Daniele

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele,

While creation these fields are not displayed because there is no data for which status can be shown for. Once you save your scheduling agreement, the fields overall status and delivery status will show. If you deliver full quantities of line item status will be completed and fully delivered respectively. If you deliver part qty then status will be being processed and partially delivered.

Same fields found in header status tab reflect combined status of all items in the agreement.

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

I'm sorry but I'm talking about a situation that is AFTER saving, so after creation, that is in change.

I've found that if I have created a SA, and I have inserted a schedule line (that doesn't have an open quantity), those fields are not available.

Thank you,

Daniele

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniele,

If your SA has a line item with zero qty then the status fields will not show for that item. If line item has qty and there is no open qty, that is the qty has been fully delivered, theln the status fields will show completed and fully delivered statuses.

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

actually I've verified that the behavior is different: I created a new SA, added a new schedule line with quantity (but with 0 open quantity) and saved.

When displaying or changing the document, I still cannot see any status there.

Thank you,

Daniele