cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Mapping error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have executed the RFC in R/3 and i checked in XI using transaciton code sxmb_moni. i found the following error.

Please help me out..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_COMPMASTER_InAs_COMPMASTER_OutAs_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_COMPMASTER_InAs_COMPMASTER_OutAs_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem in your Mapping.

what you need to do take the input xml message in SXMB_MONI.

Double click the message and Expand the Inbound message there take the payload and test your mapping program in IR.

Check whether the mapping executed successfully or not.

Regards,

Venu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me explain the scenario. RFC to File.

1. R/3 server i have done follwing

1. sm59 rfc connection (tcp/ip)

2. RFC remote enabled.

2. IN XI System

1. IN IR i have crated the receiver system file structure

2. Import the RFC (sender system) - Getcompany

3. I have done the mapping

4. tested the mapping also.

3. created ID

4. R/3 System

1. SE37 - excuted the RFC

5. verfiy in the SXMB_Moni ..

i got the above error in and also in the payload. only empty structure

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <rfc:YU_GET_COMPANY_CODE xmlns:rfc="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<Z_LANGUAGE>T</Z_LANGUAGE>

<COMPANIES />

<DATA_OUT />

</rfc:YU_GET_COMPANY_CODE>

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

<i>R/3 System

1. SE37 - excuted the RFC</i> - ok you executed the RFC, but your RFC output was blank.......see why R/3 is not outputting any data........execute your RFC so that some data is triggered from R/3.......For this in se37, test your FM and try to give such input so that FM returns some data in response to it.....

So maybe your input data is blank, so your msg mapping is having error....... now execute your RFC so that some data is triggered from R/3... now see what is happening in XI.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your mapping using

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

their is Mapping error . Can click on trace in SXMB_MONI tell me exact error you get.So tat we can help you to fix the problem

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SXMB_Moni. i got only request Mesage Mapping and Soap header and soap body there is no payload messages.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_COMPMASTER_InAs_COMPMASTER_OutAs_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_COMPMASTER_InAs_COMPMASTER_OutAs_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Expand Inbound message and Expand the Payload double click the payload and take the xml message and test your mapping,

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

what is our sending system

is this field or mapping name or interface name COMPMASTER_InAs_COMPMASTER_OutAs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

in SXMB_MONI, see the left side.....there you will have incoming msg....expand this node.....teheere will be payload....double click it......then in right side you will see source XML...so take incoming msg payload from SXMB_MONI.....put this msg in the msg mapping test tab.......then execute your mapping....now see what error is in your mapping...rectify your msg mapping...

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message Mapping and Interface Mapping programe names are same. and i have tested the message in MM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

<i>Message Mapping and Interface Mapping programe names are same</i> - What do you mean by this......explain in detail......

<i> i have tested the message in MM</i> - Then what happened did your target got generated in MM test tab.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you select our message from SXMB_MONI i.e. sender system message and put it mapping and test you will get an error msg let me know wht is the error.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Message Mapping and Interface Mapping programe names are same. and i have tested the message in MM. - Executed Succfully message mapping and interface mapping programs..try to test interface mapping also..

and check your interface mapping program has selected correctly in ID.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

the error is in your mapping......so take incoming msg payload from SXMB_MONI.....put this msg in the msg mapping test tab.......then execute your mapping....now see what error is in your mapping....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA