cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify Text in Travel Expense Statement Form PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to modify the "Outgoing Payment" Text in the Advance table of the form: PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM.

I have created a Z copy of the same, but i am not able to find out a way of changing this text.

Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

I cannot find "Outgoing Payment" text in the standard PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM.

There are a few advance tables in the form too, may i know which one you are referring to?

Generally, to change a text label, double click on the static text in label, and you should able to change it.

Unless it is a Floating Field on label, then you need to check what is your value in the field mapped to this label.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang Li,

Thanks for the reply.

It must be some text supplied by SAP, as i've not made any changes to the form.

I execute Tcode:PR05 and select the trip and click 'Results' button.

It generates the PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM and it ha a 'Advance' table with a line item text "Bank Transfer".

I need to change this text.

Kindly help if possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

The text is actually the data of your travel expenses records.

Run FM PTRA_WEB_EXPENSE_FORM_DATA_GET, look at table ET_ADVANCES_FORM, you should see "Bank Transfer" under field LINE_TYPE_NAME .

I believed if this text should be from config / or hard code in the program to determine some expenses type / category.

Sorry i do not have sample data with me to further investigate for your case.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

Please check the internal table present in the interface for 'Outgoing Payment'.

In the code initialzation,loop through the internal table and replace all occurences of the value with the required value and the modify the internal table. Make sure that you do a check with login language.

Thanks & Regards,

Tharanggany K.M.