cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the value in a field in VBKD Table ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a customer with the field "InvoicingListDates" maintained with some value.

Then, I created a sales order,delivery and Invoice using this customer.

Now, when I am executing VF24(Invoice List) Transaction Code, I am getting the invoice in the list displayed.

The invoice is displayed in the invoice list because the Customer master has the "InvoicingListDates" field maintained in the customer master sales area data which is copied in the Sales Order while creating the sales order. But , we cannot see the field "InvoicingListDates" field anywhere in the Sales Order.

The field "InvoicingListDates" is maintained in the "VBKD" Table as field "PERRL".

I want to remove the value maintained in the "PERRL"  field.

I changed the Customer Master Sales Area Data and made the value maintained in the field "InvoicingListDates" to blank. But , this change is not affecting Sales Order and Table "VBKD".

So, the invoice is still present in the invoice list.

Is there any way to remove the value from this field "PERRL" in VBKD Table and make it blank so that the invoice doesnot appear in the Invoice List using Transaction Code VF24 ?

Please help me in the above requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandesh Asthana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check in OVV7 and also in VOFA of your Billing Type ,here you have assigned your Billing Type to Invoice List Type .If yes ,remove and try once again create first to start and check .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Thanks for your reply.

Customized billing type is used here and Invoice List type is also assigned to it. We dont have to change the functionality of billing type. Invoice list type should be assigned to the same billing type only.

I just need to remove those 10 entries from invoice list which went to invoice list just because of some wrong entry in Customer master(InvoicingListDates). Now, the customer master is corrected but this change will not change the entries in VBKD table as well as the invoice list.

Is there any way out ?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I just need to remove those 10 entries from invoice list which went to invoice lists .

Actually ,In SAP ,we doesnt have that kind of facility to remove specific Invoices from Invoice List .You need to cancel entire Invoice List and try to create again .

If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naren.

Actually, Invoice list for those invoices is not been made and I do not need to make the invoice list. It just displays the entries when I execute VF24 because when the Sales Orders were created, the "InvoicingListDates" field in the customer master was set with some value.So, maybe this value is copied somewhere in sales order from customer master but it is not displayable in Sales Order. And InvoicingListDates value is copied in VBKD table too. Due to this value in VBKD table, VF24 is displaying those invoices. Now, when I removed the value of InvoicingListDates from customer master, it is still there in VBKD table. For those Sales Orders, I need to make the PERRL field in VBKD table as blank so that VF24 do not display the invoices corresponding to those sales orders.

If there is any way out, please let me know.

Is there only one way to make it blank and that is by an ABAP Programmer ?

Thanks in advance.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Now, when I removed the value of Invoicing List Dates from customer master, it is still there in VBKD table. For those Sales Orders, I need to make the PERRL field in VBKD table as blank .

Data already saved in Table level for that Customers .you are deleting data from data from customers level not table level .you need to change that data in Table level only is way to update another new values in that Fields .Sit with ABAPer and update in Table level ( you can also debug that table and update If you have authorization only ).

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh,

Open table VBKD in SE11, then go to table contents. Then type &sap_edit in command field. Then you can edit field value and make it as blank

Thanks,

Dattatreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dattatreya,

Thanks your reply..

Actually, I dont have access to change mode using Transaction Code SE11.

Is there any other way to remove that value from the field PERRL. eg. - from the sales order level, delivery or invoice level ?

bastinvinoth
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandesh Asthana,

Use fm ' SE16N_INTERFACE'.

pass values in IT_SELFIELDS internal table,

then give inpur parameter I_TAB (which table),I_EDIT = 'X'.

it will directly take you to SE16N, there you can edit the field values.

Regards,

Bastin.G