Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading WDA Custom Theme

bhavya_sri3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an eRecruitmwnt WDA application for which a custom theme has been applied. The application is working fine with this Theme. But now I need to make enhancements to the custom Theme. I tried to download it by using 'wd_themes' report. I got the zip file but I donno how to edit it.

I tried using the 'Theme Editor' but it was not successful as the zip file doesn't contain required 'war' folder in it.

Can anyone suggest how to make changes to an already existing custom Theme. For me making change for the copy of standard theme is not an option..

Any hellp would be really appreciated.

Bhavya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavya_sri3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies..

At last we were able to fix the issue. We have downloadecd the reespective css file, made the required change and uploaded it again in the MIME. As per Samuli's response we understood that it is not a feature supported by sap but as it is already an existing application and asked by the client for changes, we were not left with any other option than to make changes..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

It might very well be that you are looking at something that is not possible or at least not supported by SAP. It depends on your NetWeaver version which you didn't share. Search SCN for WD_THEMES to find similar discussions, no need to go over the topic again.