Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Exception CX_SY_NO_HANDLER encountered while data load

Hi Everyone,

I tried to do a delta load from the PSA to a DSO via a DTP (the PSA contained 40 delta records) and received the following error:

Error analysis                                                                                    |

|    An exception occurred which is explained in detail below.                                     |

|    The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_SY_NO_HANDLER', was not caught                  |

|     and                                                                                          |

|    therefore caused a runtime error.                                                             |

|    The reason for the exception is:                                                              |

|    An exception with the type CX_SY_CREATE_DATA_ERROR occurred, but was neither                  |

|    handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause                                             |

|                                                                                                  |

|    The occurrence of the exception is closely related to the occurrence of                       |

|    a previous exception "CX_SY_CREATE_DATA_ERROR", which was raised in the program               |

|     "CL_RSAR_PSA_API===============CP",                                                          |

|    specifically in line 27 of the (include) program                                              |

|     "CL_RSAR_PSA_API===============CM002".                                                       |

|    The cause of the exception was:                                                               |

|                                                                                                  |

|    Could not generate the data object; the type /BIC/WB0001923000 does not exist                 |

|                               

The data flow looks like this

Datasource -> Transformation 1 -> BI7 Info source -> Transformation 2 (with an end routine) -> DSO

I checked the code in the end routine of Transformation 2 and that seems to be fine.

This is the first time I encountered such a strange error so I'm not sure what to do next. Looking forward to your suggestions!

Akshay Pande

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Everyone,

The issue is now fixed. The error was caused because of the automatic recofinguration of the start routine after migration. I made the transformation from scratch again, and editted the start routine according to BI7 flow.

After making new DTPs and setting a new init for the DSO the issue was resolved.

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Warmly

Akshay

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question