Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CS DIP profile issue

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Plz advise why components from service order are not copying to quotation(DP80). I checked DIP profile done the changes, but still its not copying to quotation. Kindly advise

Thank you and Regards,

Ammad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of components, any Dynamic item is displaying in quotation?

What is your requirement, either you want the component to be displayed or any Dynamic item ?

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, Thank you for responding to my question....in quotation as business told for some components are copying to quote...and I created test cases in quality system by using good and bad componets but both not copied to quote....no dynamic component copying.

requirement is copy all componets to quote. kindly suggest

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the DIP profile ODP1,

maintain all your characteristics in the Material determination for Blank value with out any dynamic item and check the option MATERIAL DIRECT

please check this setting and revert

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Santosh,, and same check box is active in DIP, but it was the problem of material cost determination. it not picking standard price from material master. I copied the issued material and creted new material and updated the moving average prige. now cost is determining in service order, but got new problem @ DP80 while creting quote( error: material determinationing in quote). by this error quote is not creating

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you put the screenshot of Error and DIP material determination ?

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos
ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, here are the screen shots

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you double click on the error message

"ERROR DURING MATERIAl DETERMINATION FOR SERVICE ORDER, you will find missing Cost center or cost element

maintain that cost element combination in the DIP profile on Blank material field

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

ammad_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, you mean to say in the below field?

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, in this step you have to add cost center, activity types

also what is the cost center/Activity type error you are getting when doing DP80

also click on the error message at DP80, it will tell what cost center and activity types are missing, yu can add them in the DIP Profile

regards,

santosh