cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logistics Information System(LIS) Report (MCSI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Experts,

In Logistics Information System---

Field Catalog--Characteristics-- For Billing Document Header & Item.{Sales plant, division,region,district,sales employee,sales organization

Field Catalog--Key Figures--Billing Document Header & Item.{billed quantity,net value,gross value,unit of measurement,etc.}

Info structure--S610-- for example i am giving, in that i want above mentioned Characteristics & Key figures.

When i am creating the info structure it is showing me warning of incompeltion of Info Structure.

When i am going for Updation Group, in that system shows me error message.

So when i am Running MCSI Report & Select Infostructure & After entering required details System Shows me message that,    

" NODATA EXISTS FOR CHOSEN SELECTION"

Moderator Remarks: Subject Line edited.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear karthikeyan rathinasamy,

Thanks for your active responce,

Above mentioned is Screen shot of MC25 Change mode.

still it is not coming can you please guide me how i can go ahead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Position on the key figure you want to set rules for and click on rules for key figures below. In the pop up, you can configure your requirements or you can choose system proposal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Double click the each line item and fill the event(EV) and type of update(T) as you require in transaction MC24.

Then click the check button in the screen, until it show no erreor check.

Before that go to MC22 choose your infostructure and clieck checkcbutton.

system should say no error found when checking info structure.

If system says no error check for your infostructure, save and generate table.

This error check you need to do for both MC22 and MC24 transction.

If you follow all you can edit the Update rule in OMO1 transaction.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthikeyan,

What you have asked is the main part of my question, i.e. When i am Selecting Infostructure with Characteristics as Billing Header Data & Billing Item Data, then & only then System Showing me the Error Message for Infostructure status.

As a example of Error Log I have mentioned the screen shot.

Kindly revert me as quick as possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Recheck if you have configured LIS.

LIS -->Logistics Data Warehouse -->Updating --> Updating control -->Settings:Sales -->Update group --> Update at header & item levels

Also configure info structures for updating in OMO1. For required info structures, specify posting period with fiscal variant and choose asynchronous updating.

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karuna,

While i am working for configuration of LIS, system FLOW IS LIKE BELOW MENTIONED,

D

system not allows me for Asynchronous Updating in above screen

Kindly guide me for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Seems like you created a new info structure. Can you go to Type of info structure field in general features and check if you have selected 'No Updating'. Standard setting for this field is blank.

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karuna,

For Same Infostructure, i have capture the screenshot, is this the same that you have mentioned in your thread.

Please guide me where i am going wrong in the Configuration.

Awaiting for reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Have you maintain the update rule in Transaction MC24 for newly creatd info structure or not.

If not please maintain update rule in MC24 and check.

Have you created infostructure with reference or with out reference.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have given the screen shots of the procedure i have followed ,Maintained Update Rule in  Mc24 &i have created info structure without reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

The info structure has to be consistent for data chosen, eg: If you choose material, then there should be a unit of measure and if value is included then currency must also be included. After you set asynchronous updating, update groups and check if info structure is active. Refer http://scn.sap.com/thread/1458464

It is advisable to copy standard SAP info-structures and then add new fields which you deem absolutely required for your business.

Karuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Couldn't able to see MC24 screen shot on that.

can you update again.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AMIT JEWALIKAR

Moderator Remarks: Frankly,  I didn't feel good, while again point you out regarding proper use of subject line to represent your discussion. Same thing I did in your previous discussion: Credit management config required datewise

Please don't post subject line as all CAPS.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti Prakash,

Henceforth this will not happen.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

Best Wishes, JP