cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on Document creation system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How do we configure as to which follow on Document should be created where in a Classic or Ext. Classic scenario? For eg. How do we configure that a GR should be done in SRM as Confirmation or GRN in ECC?

Also I am currently working in a project wherein there is no reference number of Invoice in Related Documents of SC although the Invoice is being posted through ECC. How is this done? How does the SC cycle get completed in this case?

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As said by Ricardo, in Classic and Extended Classic Scenario - "Goods Receipt" & "Invoice" can be created either in SRM or in ECC system. However the linkages are always maintained under the prior document.

As an example - A shopping cart can result in Purchase Order (Material Items), which is than followed by Goods receipt & Invoice. This means, a Invoice cannot be created directly to a shopping cart but there must be another legal document like Purchase Order created in between. If you are using Classic scenario, then the purchase order exists in your ERP system only. If you are using Extended Classic Scenario, then your purchase order exists in SRM as well as in ERP systems.

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Actually in both classic and extended classic, you can post confirmations/invoices in SRM or ECC.

Then, it should be displayed in SRM, under "related documents" tab in shopping cart.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo for the reply. But I need to know If there is a special config to show the system which Doc Type should flow where. Or is it just out of the box configured?

Also I am currently working in a project wherein there is no reference number of Invoice in Related Documents of SC although the Invoice is being posted through ECC. How is this done? How does the SC cycle get completed in this case?

Regards,

Prasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To update ECC posted document to SRM Follow on document you need to schedule the Job CLEAN_REQ_REQ_UP or run the transaction BBP_CLEANER.

Regards

Punit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the PO follow on documents might be created in any of the systems ( SRM or ERP ) depeding on your business requierement.

It will depend on the user roles that you assign to give access to create confirmation in SRM or not. In case you need further validations you must implement BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI.

hope it helps.

thanks