Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP QM- experts,

We have a situation where we have materials that can both be received

via intercompany shipments and external vendors and we want to exclude the

IC shipments from QI inspection.

This we want to achieve by setting QM in procurement with control key

0000 "no active functions "for the materials and to create Quality info

records for the combinations of material /vendor /plant where the vendors are internal.

This is no problem when creating them  one by one in IQ01 but in the

masstransaction IQ06 I  get error message QB008 "No suitable material/vendor combinations exist" .

I have a range of materials 28979 - 28999 that I have set QM in

procurement for. They have the internal vendors set up for the

respective plants and I have checked that they also have purchasing info records.

If anyone has got any idea why this might happen it would be greatly appreciated!!

BR

/Anne-Lie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to your scenario , you are procuring RM from external vendors (with 01 inspection type) & for intercompany procurement/stock posting  (with 08 inspection type).

Means relevant set of materials has been extended to Vendors & plants with QM view.

Now , try to deactivate 08 inspection type if you have activated.(For materials assigned to the plants undergoing Intercompany shipment)

Pls, revert.

Regards,

Milind

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Since Business scenario relates with intercompany  means two things are needed -

1.Check if you have maintained Quality info record &

2.You have to declare one company as'Vendor' w.r.t.another company &.(Check the master data details accordingly)

Pls. revert if useful.

Regards,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your question is about the mass porcessing of Quality info record ,then

"There are no suitable material/vendor combinations available in the system for adding new quality info records" means system either not found material or vendor that you are entering in the QI06 selection screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit, and thank you for replying - but that's the problem... Both materials and vendors exists and can clearly be found by the system from the single transaction QI01 and if I create them in QI01 I can display and change them in the masstransaction.

I hoped that someone else would have experienced the same thing...

BR

/Anne-Lie