cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do vk11/vk12 set Lower limit to The required fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do vk11/vk12 -> F6(details)->Lower limit ,I want to set this

fields to required fields and the fields default value is Amount‘value. Pls help

me,thanks!

当用户输入定价后将定价值(Amount)自动带入Lower limit,同时将Lower limit设定

为必输项。

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dean,

You've to go for customization in this case. Do the desired modification in include LV69AFZZ and apply the logic with the help of your ABAPER. Try with these exits too USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK in program MV61AFZA and USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE in program RV61AFZA. Hope it helps. Thanks and have a good day.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard way for setting this lower limit or upper limit with default value, Have you tried in IMG setting of condition type? Please check this and update

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dean ke,

As you have stated your requirement about maintaining the lower and upper limit for v11 & v12, for your help F7 in VK12 provides you Additional Data which you want to maintain for the specific condition type whereas F6 in VK12 gives you Details against the condition record.

You might be aware of as sometimes there's a business requirement to maintain a range for a particular condition type which you can do so in VK11 or by t-code OVB2,

I let u know by quoting an example lets suppose if the Lower limit = 100 Rs. and Upper limit = 115 Rs. which i have maintained in OVB2 depending upon the Calculation type and if the value exceeds from the maintained one system will show you an error.

Hence in short, in order to control manual changes you can set the value range

let me know if u want some further help.

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dean Ke,

The lower limit and upper limit can be used in case of prices maintaned in scale basis. Pl use F1 to understand more, i had tried and it works. Let me know if it helps.

Thx

Deepak

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this OSS note  325551, it clearly says how to change and check the fields for condition records

regards,

santosh