cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on executing a BAPI - Must not add role listener with role null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a web dynpro application which starts a backend workflow. The workflow item is shown in the UWL. On click of the workitem a BAPI is executed. When i open the workitem this is the error i get:

com.sap.tc.cm.base.exception.BaseModelRuntimeException: Must not add role listener with role null

at com.sap.tc.cm.base.model.BaseGenericModelClass.registerRoleListener(BaseGenericModelClass.java:905)

at com.sap.tc.cm.arfc2.gci.ARFC2TypedModelClass.registerRoleListener(ARFC2TypedModelClass.java:241)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.RelationElementList.<init>(ElementList.java:2135)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNode.createRelationElementList(DataNode.java:271)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNode.setElements(DataNode.java:243)

When i directly access the iview, the data is populated. But when i open the workitem, i get the error. Please help me with this.

Note: I re-imported a model after a structural change. If a restart of the J2EE engine could solve the issue, how is that when i access the iview the BAPI is executed.

Thanks.

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, a server restart did resolve the issue.

Answers (0)