cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installtion of ECC6 EHP6 through SWPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am trying new installation of ECC6 EHP6 through SWPM. I downloaded add export and language package from service market place.

First thing i have doubt that which path i should use

While iam trying to install from one of these paths it asks for NW exports (1/3). do i need to download NW export as well, where can i find them.

I already downloaded following files and extracted them.

What about the jce policy?

Please help in this Thanks in advance and will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Akshay_G
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

To install ECC6 EHp6 using SWPM you must be using 70SWPM10SP02_0-20009701.sar

1) For installing ECC6 EHp6 expand SAP BS 7i 2011, you should be able to see "Enhancement Pack 6 for SAP ERP 6.0".

2) Regarding NW Exports: I don't think so, that NW Export is required. Did you use option for some Netweaver version installation. For ERP 6 EHP6 it will ask for "Installation Export for ECC 6.0 EHp6". If it still asks for the same, post the screen-shot of label for which it is asking.

However you can have NW Installation export on SMP, path depend's on the NW/OS/DB version, but it is available. For SAP EHP1 for NETWEAVER 7.3=>

3) Regarding JCE Policy: That ain't required.

Regards,

Akshay

P.S.- Pl. award points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gupta/maria

Thanks for the solution. can u help in BP base line installation. i already download packages from service market place.

Thanks  & regards

Akshay_G
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anil,

Once you download the above objects and unzip them, there is implementation guide with in the download. You can also refer page 14 of http://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/BBLibrary/General/How_to_download_EN.pdf to find additional info on how to implement baseline packages.

Regards,

Akshay.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You should choose SAP Business Suite 7i 2011 and -> SAP systems -> ECC 6.0 with EHP6 ->

If not sure, please expand SP Business Suite 7i 2011 and share the screenshot

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal