cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have some issue regarding change Stock Posting Fields in UD Transactions (Q_STCK_CHG)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have 2 different lot one lot will be generated against production order in 04 origins and other lot will be generated against 262 in 05 origins.

Scrap Stock posting field in UD transaction will be show both inspection type 04 and 05.

Now I want to display stock posting screen in UD transection only 04 origin not display in 05 origin when we authorize stock posting field in ud  though this object (Q_STCK_CHG) system will authorize scrap stock posting screen in ud for both origins 04, and 05 origin .

Kindly elaborate me how I can restrict scrap stock posting field in ud only 04.

Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zohiab

GO to t-code OQFA and give module pool  SAPMQEVA . click on change icon.

Select Screen Group "Inspection lot: usage decision"  and click on Influencing and select QALS-HERKUNFT(Insp.lot origin) and to double click and give content value 05 and 04 whatever and make RQEVA-VMENGE02(To scrap)   field as required by you (Required, Display, Hide) for respective lot origin.

regads

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

Thanks you for your positive reply

i have 4 user and i want to display Stock posting screen Scrap  field only 1 one user.  Display mood is not required remaining 3 user dispay mood is required only 1 user.

Kinldy elaborate me..

Thanks in advance

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zohaib

It is only possible with the help of screen varaint / transaction varaint and assign that variant to that particular user-id.

@Zohaib--- Make correct answer to suitable reply

regards

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit Gujar,

Thanks for your positive reply can you please tell me how we can combination of both object

(Q_INSPTYPE & Q_STCK_CHG)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your Security team to create a new role with this object combination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you would have explored the said Object   Q_STCK_CHG with activity "4" for feild QBESTBUBER ,but this  plant based autherization object  and not inspection type/origin based.

I think you can you can try combination of object Q_INSPTYPE & Q_STCK_CHG