cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post goods issue process too slow need help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,
we are currently using VL06G for posting the goods issue.

This process is really slow and sometimes have to wait for 5-10 min for just 5-6 orders.

is there any faster way to post goods issue, for multiple orders.

Cheers,?
RAJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Please do speak out with your Basis Team in this regard, check the trace in ST05 at the time of transaction and observe as if which table is consuming more processing time. Apart from that don't forget to check out these notes SAP Note 189523 and 192423. Do update with your findings. Thanks and have a good day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Thanks .
I will try ST05 and trace it out .

Thanks a ton

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

You have already got many suggestions and I would like to suggest you one more thing which I had faced once similar to your issue in PGI. Please check with your ABAPER is there any BADI implemented on PGI event. I have worked on the BADI with name someting like GOODS_MOVEMENT and it effects PGI performace. You can google the BADIs on google or ask your ABAPER to check this.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Adding to Lakshmipathi sir's suggestion, why don't you propose deliveries by background job?If they are not ready for this, then they have to be very careful while executing transaction code with input parameters.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to Ammarah's suggestion, normally system speed issue will be there if you execute any tcode without giving any input parameters.  In your case, though there is only 4 or 5 orders, if you execute VL06G without giving any input parameters, system will search the entire database which will obviously take time.  So ensure, users are giving the required input parameters

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Some times system might perform slow rather than usaul even standard reports, for this there could be many reasons, as per my knowledge may be many people  using the same t code,at a time

this happend with me as well in my system, when i tried it after some time, then it was working as normal,

if that still continuous and giving the same perfomance all the time, better to contact the basis team, they will help you,

thanks,

Srinvias.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

You already got the best solutions from Ammarh and others.

Are you facing this problem first time or is it a regular problem. If its regular one, check with your basis and see anything can be done from system end.

BTW, is it the standard t.code or Z one?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,
It has been a  regular problem but from last cople of months it has gne worst.
i will contact the basic team on monday and will also try what ammarh mentioned above.

i think its a Z one.

Regards,
Raj

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please let us know how are you executing the t code VL06G? Is there any Variant created? is it executed in background?

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,
Yes we need to take a variant and yes it is executed in background.
Have you got any variants in VL06G, if yes can you please provide me the names of the variant.
I would be able to tell you which one to use.

Cheers

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I will suggest to check your variant once first. It might possible that for processing the delivery system might search the entire database.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I will suggest to check your variant once first. It might possible that for processing the delivery system might search the entire database.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

normally it will happen with in one min but in you case why its taking long time.

is it for this particular transactions or all ??

if its standard related please check with Basis Team and

if its Z related please check with ABAPER  about coding  also check your internet connection.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,
The slow case in with VL06G, We did use VL02n before but we did not use it anymore as our company is getting around 100 orders per day and its very time consuming by usingany other T-Code.
So I found T code with VL06O and i am able to select multilple deliveries through VL06

How can we create ababer about coding. sorry m new to it. could you please elaborate.

regards,
Raj

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think , we doesnt have any another Post Goos Issue T.Code in SAP.Please try to develop New Z T.code by ABAPer .

Note : I dont know why system is so slow in VL06G ,better than consult system administrative .

Thanks,

Naren