cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Delivery without Reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone , Hope everyone is fine.

We have a scenario in which we need to make return delivery without Order reference. I have created new delivery type for return and set no order reference required. When i goto VL01NO and enter Sold to party material and its quantity when we hit enter we receives this message.

Division  for material 80000008 is different from specified division 00

Message no. VL252

Diagnosis

You have entered a material that has a different division from the one that was entered on the initial screen.

Procedure

If the message was a warning and you want to allow an item with a different division, you may continue with processing.

If the system issued an error message, you may not continue processing this document with this material. Choose another material, if necessary, or create a delivery with more suitable predefined data for this sales area.

Procedure for System Administration

In Customizing, you can Specify characteristics for system messages. You can also use Customizing to control whether you want this message to appear as only a warning or if you want to prevent this document from being processed if divisions vary.

We some how press enter twice then we receives below Error.

You cannot add this item to the delivery

Message no. VL059

Diagnosis

This item could not be added to the delivery.

Procedure

You can control the adding of data to deliveries by delivery type in Customizing.

Make the appropriate settings in Customizing as necessary or inform your system administrator.

We need to make return delivery without any reference document. Need help in this regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204407
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Division  for material 80000008 is different from specified division 00

Message no. VL252

I hope its just warning message not an error message for this please fallow as per Mr,Laxmipathi suggestion VOR1 and VOR2

You cannot add this item to the delivery

Message no. VL059

please check in Z delivery type  maintain tem requirement routine with 201- No order with independent item. and try.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW

In 0vlk (zeroVLK), in your delivery type, what is the value of field Default Order type?

Blank ,  nothing in the field

Dear Krishna

I have checked Division and Distribution is ok and requirement routine with 201  is already maintained.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Routine 201 : If a delivery was created with reference to a sales order, company policy states that no additional items can be added to the delivery. In order to prevent users from manually adding items in a delivery, this requirement can be assigned to the appropriate delivery document type.

Remove it and try to create once again .

Note : Better to share your Screen shots of Copying control .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone now its working

i have only added 202 requirement routing in delivery type .

Thanks everyone and sorry that i bothered you people for such a little thing...

Rewards will be given. Thanks Everyone for the efforts you people made.

Closing the thread

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sd,

As Naren asked, I would request you to convey - what is the division of the material? and what is the division you entered in the initial screen?

In 0vlk (zeroVLK), in your delivery type, what is the value of field Default Order type?

Go to VOV8, for that order type (default), check field Check division. Make that value blank and then test (by creating a new delivery with the same material).

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when you create the delivery through VL01NO , system asks the shipping point delivery type , sale area

like sale org:

dist channel :

division : 

material  creation sales org, dist channel , 

comes to division this at basic data one view level you have maintain division , this division you enter at

VL01NO Level division

like one material is create the 1000 Sales or, 10 dist channel , at basic data view division 11

this sequence you maintain the at the VL01NO

like this

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have posted my query once i have verified everything. I checked everything Sales area also. But i am getting the above error. Its not letting me to go further.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have entered a material that has a different division from the one that was entered on the initial screen.

Which Division you have maintained on VL01NO over view screen is different from Material located division .Please check once again .

Thansk,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir Every thing is fine i have checked everything , When i create Normal Delivery with the same material its working fine but when i am creating Without reference its giving errors. Division and Sales area is ok i also already verified.

I have Copied LO and make ZLO

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure based on what standard delivery type, you have created the zee delivery type.  The standard delivery type for this scenario is LO.  Also ensure that the sales area is assigned in common sales area VOR1 and VOR2.

G. Lakshmipathi