Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Customer Action Status Problem

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm facing problem with solution manager 7.1. We are VAR Partner and our customers use our Solution Manager for incident management.

Now Our customer can open a message and we can send it to SAP.

But when an answer is came from SAP, the status of message isn't changed but we can see the answer of SAP.

In background there is a job that uses the report AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP. We searched a note about it and found one

that is 1650350. The note syptom is same with our case.  But this note is below ST 710 5 and our ST level is 710 5 so We can't apply this note.

Can you please help us about this?

Best regards

Tutku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Tutku.

Check your mapping table at SPRO -> SAP SM -> Capabilities (Optional) -> ITSM -> Status Profile -> Status Mapping. Look at your values in Target User Status for SAP statuses SAP Proposed Solution. Customer Action and Forwarde to VAR.

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

We are not using ITSM, still usind webdypro screens.

I controlled the status table but no problem with it.

So I need another answer.

Regards

Tutku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Tutku.

It doesn't matter whether you use workcenters or CRM UI - this mapping table is actual for both.

If everything is OK in this table - check you status profile table (status number, lowest and highest numbers):

May be the status number of In Process doesn't come in interval between L and H numbers of status Sent to SAP in your system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

I have to maintain a new status in the status profile for the customers incidents presently i am having status as- new,in process,sent to SAP,Proposed solution,confirmed i have to add "sent for approval" and approve".I am using solution manager 7.0,can you let me know how to do this.

Regards,

Rohit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any idea about this problem?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tutku,

under which user is the background job running? Does the user have sufficient authorisation to change the status? I think it is authorisation object B_USERSTAT that is required in that case. Maybe run a ST01 auth trace on the user or assign SAP_ALL and see if that fixes it.

Have you checked SLG1 if there are any errors shown around the times when the job runs?

Or does the job log report any errors?

Regards,
Manon

tsenol
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manon,

SOLMAN_BTC user is assigned for this job. It has SAP_ALL permission and records for all customers in AISUSER.

In  tcode SLG1 there are errors like "Reporting of self-monitoring and BI data failed with error "No data received." " for SOLMAN_BTC.

In job log sometimes there can be errors because of old customers that we can't authorized still.

I don't know what to do...