Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to submit shopping cart : vendor number not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 5.0, classic, punch out catalog.

After having I transfered my shopping cart from my OCI catalog, I get an error saying that the partner number for the vendor has not been found, and after that, I can't submit my shopping cart, cliking on the order button doesn't do anything.

Any hints ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please read this.

<b>Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.)</b>

In this step you define Web Services such as product catalogs or vendor lists that are to be available in SRM Server applications.

You have to create the dialog structure, that is, the data that is required for addressing the Web Service. Since this data is service-specific, you must contact the provider of the Web Service obtainthe data from them or get it from the Web Service documentation.

Requirements

You have defined the logical system for the Web Service, that is, for the product catalog, in activity Define Logical System in the IMG.

This is not necessary if you are using the SAP Content Integrator .

Activities

1. To select a Web Service, double-click on an entry in the list.
2. To create a new Web Service, choose New Entries.
Enter the following data:
Web Service ID (required entry field)
User-defined technical name for a Web Service.
Name of the Web Service 
The name is displayed in the Help of the SRM Server application in which the Web Service is embedded. If the application is available in multiple languages, you must translate the name using Edit -> Translate, otherwise the name is not displayed.
Business type (required entry field)
The business type determines the type of the Web Service and, therefore, in which SRM Server applications, this Service is visible. In the Shop application, for example, product catalogs aredisplayed, but no vendor lists. Furthermore, the busines type determines which further options are available in this IMG activity.
3. Select a business type for the Web Service and confirm your selection with Enter. You can make selections as follows:
Product catalog
As product catalogs, you can include catalogs that support the open catalog interface (OCI), for example, catalogs that you have created using SAP Catalog Content Management .
Vendor list
As vendor lists, you can include vendor lists that support the open partner interface (OPI).
E-Form
Means the same as product catalog. However, if you select this type, the sample implementation of the Business Add-In Transfer Additional Parameters is run, and this BAdI is ignored for all other business types.
Vendor evaluation
This business type is currently not used.
Service provider list
The application Supplier Self-Services (SUS) can be included as a service provider list.
Note:
Create only one service provider list because you can only assign one Supplier Self-Services System to each SAP Enterprise Buyer System.
4. If you have selected Product catalog or E-Form as the business type, you have the following entry and selection options:
Source of Supply Assigned to the Product Catalog
a) Enter the number of the business partner and the responsible purchasing organization if the catalog content belongs to one business partner (vendor) only. If you do not assign a business partner to a catalog item, the system automatically assigns this business partner.
Additional Functions in the SRM Server
b) To determine that product numbers transferred from the catalog do not exist as local products in the SRM Server, check the flag Do not check products.
c) To display contract data in the integrated catalog, check the flag Display Contract Data in Integrated Catalog.
Additional Functions in Product Catalogs
Note:
Some catalogs offer additional functions that are specified in the context of the Open Catalog Interface (OCI). Check the following flag only if the product catalog or the E-Form support the additional functions.
d) To display product data in the catalog again after the selection in SAP Enterprise Buyer, check the flag Display Prod. Data Again in Catalog. See also Detail.
e) To enable an update of the product data in SAP Enterprise Buyer after the products have been selected from the catalog, check the flag Validate Product Data from SAP Enterprise Buyer. See also Validation.
f) To call the catalog with only one search term, and to carry out a search for a source of supply, check the flag Sourcing. See also Sources of Supply.
g) To support a simultaneous search in multiple catalogs, check the flag Search Cross-Catalog.
5. The following entry and selection options are available for all business types:
Technical Settings
a) To keep an error log for the catalog, flag Maintain Error Log. This will keep a log of all technical and business errors that occur during transfer of the product or vendor data. To display the log, choose transaction SLG1.
Note: 
This function is not available with the business types Vendor evaluation and Service provider list.
b) To use the HTTP method GET to call the Web Service, check the flag Use HTTP GET to Call Web Services. To use the HTTP method POST, leave the flag empty.
c) Select the technical type of the Web Service. This determines where the Web Service is to be available.
d) Specify the logical system of the Web Service. If you are using the SAP Content Integrator, then this entry is required for mapping the product data.
e) Specify the path for a symbol that represents the Web Service. This symbol is then shown in the application if the system uses symbols for Web Services. This path is relative to the Mime directory IMAGES/WEBSERVICES in Internet Services BBPGLOBAL. If you create subdirectories in this directory, the path must begin with '/'.

6. If you have selected Vendor list as the business type, you have the following entry and selection options:
Additional Functions in Vendor Lists
a) To display the vendor list in the catalog again, flag Redisplay Partner Data in Vendor List.
b) Specify the root node under which vendors are created that are then transferred via the Open Partner Interface (OPI) to SRM Server.
7. Create the dialog/call structure.
To open a Web Service in a separate window, choose Standard Call Structure.
To open a Web Service within the application, choose Integrated Call Structure.
Note:
For the Integrated Call Structure of product catalogs, you should use the servlet delivered for this purpose (see post installation steps: Integrating the Requisite Catalog in the Shopping Cart).
Syntax example: 
http://<HTTP-Server>:<port>/<your_entry>/catalog/logonOCI.do
SAP recommends that you only use the Integrated Call Structure for the catalog delivered by SAP because external product catalogs and Web Services usually to not take the SRM-Server-specificHTML frame structures into account. If you wish to include an external Web Service, SAP cannot provide any support in the event that errors should occur.
8. Make entries in the fields Name and Value and select a Type. You must adhere to the sequence as follows:
a) URL of the Web Service
In the first line of the call structure, enter the URL of the Web Service (value) and select the type URL. Do not enter a name.
If you have selected Service provider list as the business type, enter the URL of the SUS Service Provider List.
Syntax example: 
http://<HTTP-Server>:<Port>/sap/bc/bsp/sap/bbp_sus_sagent/sus_serviceagent_f4.htm
http server and port, see transaction SMICM.
Note:
If the URL is longer than the field, distribute it over the following lines and select the type URL for all entries. The URL may not contain any parameters.
b) Parameters
After you have entered the URL, enter all parameters that the Web Service requires on call-up. Take the names and values for the parameters from the documentation on the Web Service.
For the parameters, you choose one of the two possible types:
- Fixed value
The value entered in the Value field is transferred.
SAP Field
You can transfer the system language as a parameter, for example, (Content sy-langu). This way, you can transfer as parameters all the the fields that are globally available at runtime.
Note:
If the fixed values and the generic parameter values are not sufficient, you can transfer additional parameters from the SRM Server to the Web Service by implementing the Business Add-In (BAdI) . Transfer Additional Parameters. Using this BAdI, you can define name-value pairs that can be transferred as additional parameters to the Web Service. If, for example, you wish to transfer the system language in a different format ('EN-en' rather than 'EN'), you can use this BAdI.
c) Return URL
Enter the name with which the Web Service expects the return URL (usually HOOK_URL), and choose the type Return URL. Do not enter a value for the return URL. The SRM Server determines the value at runtime.
The return URL is required in order to transfer data from the Web Service via the browser to the SRM Server System. The Web Service copies the return URL into the 'action' parameters of the transfer form. The return URL is also transferred as a parameter to the Web Service. As this happens, all parameters following the return URL are generated as parameters into the return URL, that is, they are not transferred as individual parameters to the Web Service.
Note:
As of SAP Enterprise Buyer Release 4.0, specification of the return URL is optional. If you do not specify it, 'HOOK_URL' is used as the name. The parameters of the return URL thus become obsolete. The return URL must only be specified if the Web Service expects a different name for it than 'HOOK_URL'.
9. Save your entries.
Note:
To make a Web Service accessible for individual users or for user groups, you must assign the Web Service as the value for the attribute CAT. You do this in the attribute maintenance (Transaction PPOMA_BBP). The Help for this attribute lists all the available Web Services.
Further notes

You can find the documentation on OCI and OPI in the SAP Service Marketplace at the Internet address service.sap.com/instguides.
In order to read additional data from the SRM Server and to transfer it to the Web Service, you implement the Business Add-In (BAdI) Transfer Additional Parameters.
In order to define a different logic for the transfer of data from the product catalogs to the SRM Server System, you implement the BAdI Transfer Shopping Cart from Catalog.

Hope this will help.

Please reward full points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Source of Supply Assigned to the Product Catalog

a) Enter the number of the business partner and the responsible purchasing organization if the catalog content belongs to one business partner (vendor) only. If you do not assign a business partner to a catalog item, the system automatically assigns this business partner.

The catalog items have a business partner assigned. This business partner number averrides the business partner number defined in this transaction, and is not recognized by the srm.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Armond

May be BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI resolves your problem.

You may need to change/map the BP.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am completly inexperienced with BADI, how do you use them ? Where can I find informations about BADI ?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BADIs can be implemented quite simply.

BADI name - <b>BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER</b> (Use Transaction code- SE18)

Here is the documentation.

BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER

Transfer Shopping Cart from Catalog

You can use the Business Add-In BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER to change or add to the data that the catalog returns to SAP Enterprise Buyer via the catalog interface.

Note that your changes also affect the following applications in SAP Enterprise Buyer:

Confirm Goods Receipt/Service Entry
Plan Products for Maintenance Order
The call of this BAdI occurs in function module 'BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA'. This module is called by the relevant application to import catalog items previously sent by the browser of the user to the application Web server from there. After the catalog has transferred the data to SAP Enterprise Buyer the system carries out the following actions.

Conversion of ISO code of unit of measure and currency to SAP format
Conversion of price field to SAP format
In the case of transfer of a material or service number:
The system reads the product master with this number. If the number exists, the system transfers from the product master record the description and the purchase order unit of measure.
In the case of a partner number:
The system reads the business partner master with this number. If the number does not exist, the number in the shopping cart item is reset.
Note

In previous Releases, only the tables with the prefix "ENRICHED" were available. These were then returned to the calling application and transferred to the relevant document structure from there. From this Release on, the data is transferred from the current document structure to the application. The relevant tables are included as additional parameters (parameters with the prefix "ET_SC_").

New implementations should use these tables only and set the parameter "ev_sc_structures_used". In order that previous implementations need not be changed, a mapping occurs after the BADI. The parameter controls the mapping direction:

Set: New structure overwrites old structure

Not set: Old structure overwrites new structure

In the method ENRICH_ITEM_DATA, the following parameters are available:

catalog_content
This parameter contains the original data that the catalog transferred to the catalog interface. The structure corresponds exactly to the catalog interface. The data in this parameter is only for information purposes, you make any changes in the parameters et_sc_item_data , et_sc_accounting, et_sc_partner, et_sc_orgdata, et_sc_longtext, and et_sc_messages.
Note
The catalog interface also contains customer fields that you can use for your own purposes. You can pass these on in fields that the application can use further.
enriched_item_data
This parameter contains the data for a shopping cart item in Enterprise Buyer.
Note
This table should not be used in new implementations (see above Note).
enriched_acct_data
This parameter contains all account assignment fields. This parameter is empty at this time in the standard system.
Note
enriched_item_longtext
This parameter contains the long texts for the items.
Note
catalog_content_errors
This parameter contains the error messages that occurred when the catalog items were being enriched.
Note
ev_sc_structures_used
This parameter has to be set if the following tables are used in the implementation (recommended procedure, see Note above) et_sc_item_data This parameter contains the data of a shopping cart item in Enterprise Buyer.
et_sc_accounting
This parameter contains all account assignment fields. In the standard system, this parameter is empty at this time.
et_sc_partner
This parameter contains the links to the requester and the supplier, if used.
et_sc_orgdata
This parameter contains the links to the org. data for the partners from et_sc_partner.
et_sc_longtext
This parameter contains the long texts for the items.
et_sc_messages
This parameter contains the error messages that occurred during enrichment of catalog items. If this table contains a message of type 'E', the item causing this error is not transferred to et_sc_item_data. If the item is added in the BADI again (from the data from catalog_content), the relevant error message should be deleted, since the current SRM Server application generally searches this table for error messages of type 'E' in order to output an error message to the user.

Incase you need any code details, do let me know.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the information about the BADI in SE18, but how do I specify that the BADI has to be used in place of the standart function, and How do I tune the BADI to suppress the vendor BP number ?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please confirm this as well.

Are you able to do Shop from Catalog anyhow. ?

At the time of ordering the catalog items or At the time of Ordering Shopping cart ?

When this Partner not found error comes up ?

The data coming from the catalog will be anyhow remain visible in the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, wher we can overwrite the BP number as per our wish.</b>

Let me know incase this suits to you.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This error ocurs after having transfered the information from the catalog.

When I leave the catalog, I return to the SRM shopping cart, where I can see the item I have added to the shopping cart, and I have this error showing. I can still preview the approval workflow, and go to step 3, but when I want to order the shopping cart, nothing happens.

I cannot implement BADI on my system right now, It hasn't been registered with SAP...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BADI Implemenatation is not a big job.

Ask any of the ABAP Developers to do this for you.

I will help you in giving the required code.

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Armand,

I found your error :

Your BP number must be 275444511 and NOT 84 !

Here the DUNS number is just optional, it is not THE BP number !

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot change the business partner number, it is the one assigned by default by SRM.

if I'm wrong, where can I change the number ?

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will need time to get the code to unlock the developper access......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me know once you need the same.

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That means that you have decided to replicate backend vendors with SRM internal numbers...

Why didn't you select the backedn vendor number assignment ?

Now you will have to map the catalog vendor code with the SRM with the badi mentionned by Atul.

However, this implies effort to maintain the table...

I would rather suggest that you adapt your BP codes between SRm and the catalogue in order to not having this table and badi to maitain.

Is it possible for you to overwrite the catalogue BP with the SRM BP ? (part of the catalogue construction)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't use the R3 number because it wouldn'y work...

I cannot modify the numbers in the catalog....

I'll have to go for the BADI then...

Thanks a lot for the help...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Armand,

Really strange as it is usually quite easy configuration...

1-Are you really sure that your your OCI is well configured ? Could you paste the mapping ? (NEW_ITEM-VENDOR...)

2-Are you really sure that BP codification between SRM and the catalog is exactly the same ? Please paste the number...

Sorry for this "basic" questions as you may have already checked several times...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem Yann,

1- here is what the OCI catalog returns :

Form encoded:

NEW_ITEM-DESCRIPTION[1] 'Feutre papermate pointe fine bleu liq'

NEW_ITEM-MATNR[1] ''

NEW_ITEM-MATGROUP[1] '44121711'

NEW_ITEM-QUANTITY[1] '1.000'

NEW_ITEM-UNIT[1] 'EA'

NEW_ITEM-PRICE[1] '1.500'

NEW_ITEM-PRICEUNIT[1] '1'

NEW_ITEM-CURRENCY[1] 'EUR'

NEW_ITEM-LEADTIME[1] '1'

NEW_ITEM-VENDOR[1] '275444511'

NEW_ITEM-VENDORMAT[1] '994069'

NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTCODE[1] ''

NEW_ITEM-MANUFACTMAT[1] ''

NEW_ITEM-EXT_PRODUCT_ID[1] 'OH2693996-1540673279'

NEW_ITEM-LONGTEXT_1:132[] ''

NEW_ITEM-CUST_FIELD5[1] 'Lyreco'

2- I do not know exactly where to maintain the number...

I have created a business partner in SRM and I tried to put 275444511 as the external business partner number, DUNS number, etc...

According to the catalog support, the number supplied should be a DUNS number...

Thanks for the help.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Armand,

NEW_ITEM-VENDOR is '275444511'

Then you should have in TA BBPMAININT (web or sapgui access) a BP called '275444511'

This supplier should be defined for your purchasing organization and have the vendor backend number mapping (vendor number in your ECC or R/3)

Could you please paste your SRM catalog configuration ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, here's the config :

BP Number : 275444511

Purch organisation : 50000146

Do not chec products

Use error log

Technical type of service : HTML.

The vendor information :

BP number : 84

DUNS number : 275444511

Vendor purchasing data :

Purchasing organisation PO currency Number at vendor

My purchasing organisation European Euro 275444511

Link to backend system

backend SVJ 205122

SRM 275444511

The original vendor in the backend has the number 205122.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your BP number must be 275444511 and NOT 84 !

Here the DUNS number is just optional, it is not THE BP number !

Kind regards,

Yann

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Liked the way you got to the root of the problem and resolved it.

Keep it up!

Best regards

Ramki

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki ))

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I transfer the DUNS number from ROS to EBP( Manage business partners) .

I am succesful in sending the DUNS number form BUT0ID tble to the input field for Company name2, but not to the input field for DUNS number.

Why is it happening so, do we have any configuration issue in this.

Regards,

Goutam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please ensure that the settings at SRM side for Catalogs are maintained correctly</b>

<u>IMG Path. Transaction - SPRO

Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Master Data -> Define External Web Services (Catalogs, Vendor Lists etc.)</u>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has been checked. I maintained here the BP number of the vendor in the SRM, but it doesn't bypass the BP number of the vendor in the catalog.

When I save my shopping cart, I have th number from the catalog, not the number from this set up ..