cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mm certification exam help - C_TSCM_52_66

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am preparing for SAP Certified Application Associate - Procurement with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6 exam.

1. Could anyone share their experience on ways to pass under this new code?

2. Is there any good resource for practice questions?

Thanks and Warmest Regards,

Mahboob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahboob,

you can find exam topics and weightings as well as sample questions here via this link.

I am sure someone else here in the community is happy to share their experience.

Regards,

Arnold

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for response. I would certainly follow your tips.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to update, I have passed MM exam. Thank you so much for guidance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey mahboob,

i am kinda nervous can you share your exam experience and your preparation strategy... i am lil clue less how to prepare..

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anurag,

Nice of your interest in making SAP Global Certification.. And, advance wishes to make it fine..

You have a time, just prepare yourself by taking self-notes, and go through the materials not less than 5 times along with taking exercise tests at every concept.... Of course its hard to study more times in short time, but relying on yourself is the best way in any exam..

Keep working smart, you will be rewarded in the end...

Its a global plat form, you can get more suggestions, kindly mail me on sap.justdo at gmail.com for more suggestions & will share some mock tests, that will help you out..

All the best...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahboob,

1. For new certification code C_TSCM52_66, there is no difference from exam point of view than that of C_TSCM52_64. Exam pattern is same. To pass SAP certification, you need to read your syllabus books provided by SAP not less than 5 times. Perform exercises provided in books at least 3 times.

2. There are many resources that will help you clear your exam. One of  those resources I am sharing here with you.

http://passsapmm.blogspot.in/

Regards,

Anupama Choudhary

0 Kudos

Hello Mahboob,

You can find Questions online but no use, read the book more than 3+ and the test your knowledge questions. you will be cleared with flying colors. plane a schedule and fallow it dont get stressed 

Rgds,

Sampath