cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output type triggering multiple times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my output type z945 should trigger at shipment only.But output type z945 triggering while saving the delivery&shipment and while doing pgi also.

according to my knowledge there is no prob in functional side.is there any programe changes required for this issue?plese guide me.

Thanks&Regards

krishna mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether any Routine assigned to the output procedure for the Delivery

Problem might be with the Routine if any assigned

check the routine with abaper

regards,

santosh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

May I know the transaction code you are using to print the document? How did you maintain the output records. Can you share the screenshots of output records..

What is the logic your Abaper is using to print the document? How is he/she getting the logic that the document should print only after shipping is done?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna

Check whether your desired output type:

In NACE, output type - general data tab , do have following things maintained:

1. Allowed "multiple issuing"
  2. In "change output" section, maintain relevant form & program to capture relevant changes in sales order.

If yes, in that case, you have to change that as per your requirement.

Further, you need to control the trigger of output based on your event, say, either on creation of shipment doc or or any other event relevant to shipment for this like Check-in, Loading start, Loading end, Shpmt completion, etc.

To control print of output based on event this, you can place requirement routine(VOFM) based on your logic against your output type in respective output procedure determination.

Thanks, JP