cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a sales order with 3 line items..

2 line items are stock items and 1 non-stock item.

I don't want this non-stock item to be picked but only want the weight to be included once the delivery is created and packing is complete.

Is there a standard sales order item category and subsequent delivery type i can use to achieve this?

Any ideas.

Please help.

Thanks.

Meghna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Meghna,

To deactivate picking, in 0vlp (zeroVLP) for that item category, field Relevant for picking = blank.

Please explain with an example.

Why weight should include, is it for pricing & billing purposes?

If there is non-stock item, it should not come (and it would not come) in the delivery document!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

I just need the weight of the stock item to be included because carrier invoice is based on the  weight and we need to have the correct weight.

We cannot add this to packing material because packing material differs with each order.

thanks,

Meghna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so the correct weight should be  (stock item ' add' stock item  'add' non-stock item )= total weight  (at header level)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Bhavna - That's correct.

Thanks,

Meghna

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Meghna,

Could you please give an example of stock and non-stock item (used in your business)?

And what is the criteria to separate goods in to stock and non-stock items?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure - from a business point of view item starting with 19 is a stock item and any item with 49 is a non-stock item.

we have 2 separate item categories for stock and non-stock item.

Thanks,

Meghna

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

when 3 line item non stock item

you have maintain the TAX item category , this is the  standednon- stock item category .

you can use this ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want the weight to be included .. the best thing is to include the weight in the packing material .... and of course you can make the non-stock item not relevant for picking at the delivery item category level...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I don't want this non-stock item to be picked but only want the weight to be included once the delivery is created and packing is complete.

Yes, we had as TAX ( Non Stock Item ) Item category as not relevant for Picking .You can see in OVLP and also in 0VLP ( ZeroVLP) .I think,you may need to put Container weight in Delivery level right .Is this requirement ?

TW,

If there is non-stock item, it should not come (and it would not come) in the delivery document!

May I know ,What do you mean by that statement ?

Note : As TW asked ,please elaborate your Business case .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naren,

May I know ,What do you mean by that statement ?

What I meant was that if it is a non-stock (in other words service item), then delivery document would not be created for this item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna ,

Can you explain the business process why the non-stock item to be appeared in delivery and the relevance of the weight of it.