cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02 - copy RV45A-KETDAT to RV45A-ETDAT and save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have requirement to copy delivery date RV45A-KETDAT to schedule lines RV45A-ETDAT and save it.

The user will change only header value RV45A-KETDAT without clicking on each item of schedule line ... at save it.

Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

rv45a -ketdat is required delivery date ,

but rv45a-etdat is schedule line  delivery date ,

you do not copy required date to  rv45a-etdat , this is stock availability  date (conform date), based on ATP check system conform the date , this data will post the rv45a-etdat .

when change header delivery data system show below warring message

The default date is not copied into existing schedule lines

Message no. V1013

so do not copy the rv45a-kedat to rv45a-etdat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

Message which you wrote is correct... but despite of this ours users wants that when required delivery date will be changed also all items on schedule lines delivery dates should be changed (by copying this value).

We can do this manually by filling schedule lines specific value and press enter (doing this for each row we got all stuff). The thing is that I do not want to manually put all of values above but programm it from user-exit area or something like this.

I have tried to overwrite XVBEP in userexit_move_field_to_vbak (and others UE) table to specific values . Schedule lines in VA02 looks OK but clicking SAVE didnt bring the result .. data was not saved in VBEP table...

any idea ?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to use user exit USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP in program MV45AFZZ.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right, but this user exit is triggered after the user press enter on schedule lines area.

It is "manually" method which I want to avoid.

I want to for example trigger USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP without clicking enter on screen in VA02.

Is there any other chance to do it ?

Thanks again for your help.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see any other way other than user presses Enter button. Since this is technical question, I recommend posting in ABAP forum. Please close this thread before posting in any other forum.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, there was no need to programm enter code.

Thank you all for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

What is your conclusion? through user exit or use fast change function when change SO?

Thanks

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am surprised that there is possibility to continue this thread after "assumed answered" pressed ...

The goal was to lock this thread ...

Having regard to your question.

At first I thought that pressing enter on item line is a must (required PAI and PBO which fill appropriate structures and tables). But after I debug required logic I change my direction.

It seems just update xvbep table in user-exit and set correct update pointer and save all stuff.

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Could you share your solution with the community so that others facing the same issue can get some help.

Regards,

BGaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Despite of date of thread as I remember all changes have been included into MV45AFZZ include.

Unfortunatelly I cannot give you better information/solution.