Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext

Hi.

I want to do some configurations through Visual Administrator into EP and BI java.

I'm working through a VPN and I have copied the <i>admin</i> folder into my computer I've configured the connections to those servers and when i try to connect the VA I'm getting the following error:

#1.5#C000C9EAE0E80000000000010011402500042A64ED478C60#1172512872828#com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask##com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask#######Thread[Thread-3,5,main]##0#0#Error#1#/System/Server/VisualAdministrationTool#Java###Error while trying to login to sapdeep01.sincor.local: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext.

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: Cannot create new RemoteLoginContext.

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.<init>(RemoteLoginContext.java:65)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.connectAction(LoginTask.java:96)

at com.sap.engine.services.adminadapter.gui.tasks.LoginTask.run(LoginTask.java:79)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Cannot open connection on host: 206.49.196.92 and port: 50104

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.getException(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:713)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.ConnectionManager.getConnection(ConnectionManager.java:227)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.resolveInitialReference(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:142)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.resolveInitialReference(P4ObjectBrokerClientImpl.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.<init>(RemoteLoginContext.java:54)

... 3 more

The versions of this applications is 7.0 SP10.

Can anybody tell me whats happening?

Is the remote connection?

Do i need to use VA directly on the servers?

Regards.

Gregory.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question