cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Initiative - Responsible Role and Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two questions on Initaitives:

1. I have a number of roles that I have assigned to the Project Type Initiative (...000000DFM), and yet when I create an Initaitive, I see that the Responsible Role drop down does not contain any of these elements. Question is, where are we supposed to set the Roles for Initaitves such that they appear (to be picked) from the Responsible Role drop down (in the Intiaitive).

2. Status in Initiative

Whereas the system allows you to create the statuses applicable to an Item Type (under the IMH menu "Define Item Type"), there is no sucg provision for Initiaitve Type. For an Initiative Type, the only status that the system allows to set is for the Decision Points. I do see a list of status appearing under Initiaitves Overview page, but what I have not been able to figure out is where they come from. Question: How do we configure status for Initiatives (not for Decision Points, but for Initaitives).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anuradha_majumdar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Roles are shown in Miscellaneous tab of initiative. You can define your roles there.

2. You can use status profiles for user statuses in initiative. It is similar to what is done for cprojects.

Regards,

Anuradha