cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to revert back the old webdynpro code from DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Exports,

I am working in NetWeaver Portal7.0 SP09. I am having NWDS7.0. We are using some custom webdynpro JAVA applications whose code details resides in DTR of NWDI.

For these webdynpro java application we are having web service models and all the web service models are one one EJB module.

Now issue is in one DC we are having model missing and model mapping missing.

I am not able find out what are the existing models and mapping details

I have attached the closed activity details. From that I got some information that there is issue in models.

Now also same application is working fine in Production system. But last year some enhancement work done and directly the changes deployed in quality server. Now we are having issue in quality server.

Can anyone please suggest me how to revert the old code from DTR and deploy in quality server.

Don't worry about the enhancement. We need the code which is running in production system.

The latest changes we don't need but we need the old version.

Please suggest me ASAP..

Its very urgent for our business..It is one of the important application in our business..

Please guide me Exports..

Regards

Rashmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

reverting closed activities is not possible as I pointed out another thread, but of course you can use the functionality "Sync to Date..." if you require an older code.

Let me emphasize that this will be only possible if the complete dtr version history is avalable in the DTR server. For instance if the DTR was replicated in the past, or a system copy was done, then it is fine, then the dtr version history should be available and you should be able to sync to date to check how the older code looked like. Of course if there was no such change on the DTR server at all, and the very same DTR server is available like when that old code was checked-in in the past, then it shall be still there in DTR.

What I also suggest to have a look at the version tree (in dtr perspective select a file, righ click to open contect menu -- "Show in...".) because that tells also a lot if you want to have a quick idea how the version of a given resource changed in the past, by whom it was checked out, when merge was done, etc.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ervin