Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding dealer purchase issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

while doing excise purchase from the dealer as per the regular process all amounts are triggering correctly once i change the base value as per the migo price but my problem is in the j1i2 (sales tax register) as we are changing the base value while doing miro the same base value is triggering in sales tax register to match the vat amount the percentage is changing in sales tax register. how to correct the vat percentages and base value in sales tax register please help me regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add to the above reply, J1I2 will pick data from BSET and BSEg table.

It does not take from PO or from any of the CIN tables. This report takes the rates and values from the standard tables. So please check the Fi document posted for your LIV in these tables.

The system would recalculate the rates based on the base price on which the taxes are calculated and hence you see the difference.

Brinda

4 REPLIES 4

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

J1i2 program is designed to pick the data like that.

The value that is entered in MIRO only will be considered.

Regards,

Brinda

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add to the above reply, J1I2 will pick data from BSET and BSEg table.

It does not take from PO or from any of the CIN tables. This report takes the rates and values from the standard tables. So please check the Fi document posted for your LIV in these tables.

The system would recalculate the rates based on the base price on which the taxes are calculated and hence you see the difference.

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda,

thanks for your valuable reply,

then how to correct  the base value in case of dealer purchase,with out changing the base value in miro we cant do the dealer purchase as it is included with excise amounts if i tick the calculate tax  it is additionally calculating the excise amounts,by changing the base value in miro only  the excise amounts and vat amounts are triggering correctly but main issue is in sales tax register,

please help me regarding this issue, is their any alternative to do the dealer purchase process.

Thanks in advance,

Rajesh.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the current design of J1I2 your requirement cannot be met, you may copy the same and create your Z report to meet your requirement.

Regards,

Brinda