Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong installation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am starting with SAP.

I have Sap in Trial version  (SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.02 SP6 + Windows XP) on my computer.

I can login as user BCUSER, but when I want to create my first executable program I receive an inforamtion

that I have no developer key. When I try register on the WWW page

http://service.sap.com

on line Customer or Installation Numbe = "SAP-INTER"

I get answer:

"The specified customer/installation number, 0000000000, is initial or is not assigned to a valid customer. Please correct your entry or consult with your superadministrator".

Regards

marianw

Poland

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your advice,

I try with with both key from help (file: index.htm, link: Create BCUSER)

"BCUSER in Client 001 is preshipped with password: abcd1234. Change with Transaction SU01. If not you have to create your development user: BCUSER. Purpose of the BCUSER is to develop applications and maintain the system. If you create or modify SAP objects within the customer namespace (starting with Y or Z), you need to enter the developer key for this user: 29671482393151224771 (Remark: valid after you installed the licensekey. If your system type is "initial" enter: 07222097363139263004). Enter when prompted. (Remark: This is not an access keys to modify SAP objects. Custom development namespace is Z* or Y*)."

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, for your help.

It works with 14421119653247674476 key.

Regards

marianw

Poland

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

steverumsby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you installed a licence key? I think I remember that the pre-installed developer key for BCUSER only works once the system is properly licensed.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can't register developers without a proper SAP installation. For trials, the system should already contain at least one registered developer. See table DEVACCESS.